Update reader freestyle libre 2

Piticu69

Salut, am cumparat la sfatul prietenilor mei, de pe amazon.de un ki cu un cititor freestylelibre cu 2 senzori freestyle free 2. Separat am comandat 2 senzori free 2. Dupa cei doi senzori care au venit cu kit-ul si neterminati a mers cu alt tip de senzor. Modelul cititorului este 2.6.0 versiunea 1.00. Cum reușesc să actualizez cititorul?
Va multumesc si astept un raspuns

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Salut, am cumparat la sfatul prietenilor mei, de pe amazon.de un ki cu un cititor freestylelibre cu 2 senzori freestyle free 2. Separat am comandat 2 senzori free 2. Dupa cei doi senzori care au venit cu kit-ul si neterminati a mers cu alt tip de senzor. Modelul cititorului este 2.6.0 versiunea 1.00. Cum reușesc să actualizez cititorul?
Hello, and welcome, @Piticu69 .
Please can you post in English, as this is a UK forum.
You are more likely to get respones if you post in English.

Reactions: Squeebo84

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You are more likely to get respones if you post in English.
Google Translate gives this...

Hi, I bought on the advice of my friends, from amazon.de a ki with a freestylelibre reader with 2 sensors freestyle free 2. Separately I ordered 2 sensors free 2. After the two sensors that came with the kit and unfinished went with another type of sensor. The reader model is 2.6.0 version 1.00. How do I manage to update the reader? Thank you and I am waiting for an answer

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. English is the universal language used on these boards with our community. :)

However, thanks to @Riva_Roxaban ’s very kind translation, from what I understand of your question..

You will need to contact Abbott & obtain a new reader for the Libre 2. The old L1 reader may not work with the L2 sensors, if I’m very much mistaken..

But,
I know the L1 phone app scanned the L2s on Android but none of the alarm features. If that helps.?
An app like Diabox made the Libre2 a full on CGM experience on an Android phone too..

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You definitely need a new reader for Libre 2. Or a compatible phone.