Using sensor AND phone to scan

Kjs1628

Hi all,

My son, aged 14, was diagnosed in September and received his Libre in October. We’ve been using it really successfully and have been uploading the data with no issues to Libreview.

We just got a new phone for him so that we could use librelinkup, trying to give him a bit of freedom from the constant “what’s your number?” Questions. We’ve scanned no problems with that and the info has been sent to myself and my husband. However, when we’ve then gone on Libreview the historical scan data has disappeared. So the glucose reports are now only showing the phone data from this morning. We can still see the broad glucose history data but when we go on the glucose reports the daily log is only showing today’s phone measurements. The monthly summary, daily log graphs etc are gone. I hope that makes sense.

Can anyone help? Thanks

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
In Libreview at the top left of the page you can choose between 2 symbols: a little picture of the scanner or one of a sort of wave. Have you tried clicking the other one?

Kjs1628

In Libreview at the top left of the page you can choose between 2 symbols: a little picture of the scanner or one of a sort of wave. Have you tried clicking the other one?
Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn’t make a difference either.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Down in the reports bit you can choose which devices to include in reports. Can't remember exactly, but I managed to lose one device, I think by 'hiding' it.

HTH

drmiller

Hello,

I recently had this same issue (and asked about it on here) when I upgraded my phone.

On the site you will find near the bottom a section about devices. By default both will be selected. Instead of showing both sets of data (the logical assumption) it shows just the latest. You'll need to unselect the new one. Then you'll get your old data.

Also if you're also scanning with a phone don't forget to always start a new sensor with the reader. Otherwise if you start a sensor with the phone you'll not be able to use the reader.