Totalacedude

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ar5eholes.
Hi guys... (And gals :)

Just started insulin like within the last week and I'm always feeling lightheaded and wishy washy.. feels like I'm not 100% there and wen I move head or eyes it seem like there a lag almost like I'm stood watching myself.. wierd....

Is this anything to do with bein T1? As I've never had anything like this at all! If so how can I sort it??

Cheers all

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Totalacedude.

I'm a complete newbie to all this so not in a position to offer advice but I'm sure someone will reply to you soon. The bits I've read on here so far reassure me I'm not going bonkers .

Good luck.

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've not had this but I am assuming that you are checking your blood sugars to check this spaced out feeling isn't hypo?
Are you eating and drinking normally? Is your blood pressure normal and have you been prescribed any other new meds?
It can take a while to transition between having very high sugars to back into a normal range as you get the dosage right etc.

Totalacedude

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ar5eholes.
Thanks guys,
Yea someone's said it could be just my body's not used to being so low... But yea well...bive deffo learnt what lows are like and it's not really that... Makes no difference hi or low or good just in general... I'll see how it goes but ta ;)