Vegan Berry Crumb Muffins

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
These look totally scrumptious.

https://itdoesnttastelikechicken.com/vegan-berry-crumb-muffins/

I'm poppping out tomorrow anyway so I'll get some extra berries, and I have the rest of the ingredients. The recipe looks really quick to make and I'll likely cut the sugar content a little because I don't have a particularly sweet tooth.

At some stage of the weekend I'll be making these and, I hope, a quiche of some sort. I used one of those not-egg mixes last time I did a quiche and it was OK, but I have a different make this time. Next week I'll make one with a chickpea batter mix. Interesting to see which we like most.

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
I didn't make the topping but the muffins themselves worked. Be sure to use paper cases because they will stick even to silicone muffin trays. And be sure to push the skewer to the very bottom.

Also, next time I might use slightly fewer blueberries because there were too many. That is personal choice though, and I do believe in following the recipe exactly the first time of asking.