Weather

Bridie9408

I hope where everyone is 2 day that they are enjoying the sun. I am in Northern Ireland we have no sun 2 day but I not complaining because its dry and windy clothes on the line.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I hope where everyone is 2 day that they are enjoying the sun. I am in Northern Ireland we have no sun 2 day but I not complaining because its dry and windy clothes on the line.

It’s beautiful just over the Irish Sea In Northern England

Hopefully you will get your share of sunshine soon

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have a friend in Northern Ireland and we often compare weather when texting each other.

I'm due to meet her next year (after about 12 years of knowing her and the family). My daughter is taking me for my 50th birthday so here's hoping its good weather

Reactions: jay hay-char

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
It really doesn’t seem fair! Very bright and sunny here in SE England, have to retreat to the shade at times. Hope it comes your way @Bridie9408.
Power to the washing!

Reactions: Bridie9408

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mrs h-c is from Northern Ireland (she's a Derry Girl :)). Whenever we go over there to visit family I am reminded of why it' called the Emerald Isle - the wonderful green colours of the countryside are mainly down to the incessant rainfall :eek:. If it's dry but windy right now, I reckon you're on a winner :). It's a beautiful place, nevertheless :)