Web site

southamptonsteve1959

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes. Cancer.
This web site is the most confusing one I’ve ever used. The navigation is pants and every subject is fragmented, for example, in the ‘what’s your blood fasting level today’ I click on the forum and it puts me in the middle of some postings from 4 years ago.
That’s just for starters, wait til I get going on this. It’s a nightmare, too much stuff all over the place. A shame because there’s some good info if you can be ***** to spend an hour looking for it.
Just getting it off my chest. Very annoying.

Reactions: Dari

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This web site is the most confusing one I’ve ever used. The navigation is pants and every subject is fragmented, for example, in the ‘what’s your blood fasting level today’ I click on the forum and it puts me in the middle of some postings from 4 years ago.
That’s just for starters, wait til I get going on this. It’s a nightmare, too much stuff all over the place. A shame because there’s some good info if you can be ***** to spend an hour looking for it.
Just getting it off my chest. Very annoying.
I agree about the navigation which has some strange quirks that you need to get used to. If you are looking for standard information, then it is reasonably well organised on the main site rather than the forum.

Chatterbox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Feeling hungry! “Should you be eating that?” “ You get it because you eat wrong”
I agree too. I somehow post as an insulin taker T2 and despite being advised how to change it I just can’t work it out. Tho other day I posted a question and was advised to look at older answers??? Some of the answers, as you say, were really old. There may have been more up to date info out there. I thought this site was to reassure us but it’s complicated.