Weed and diabetes

Max_angel

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I've been a friend of MJ for 36 years now. I don;t get the munchies, it doesn't affect my BG levels and I've come across so much misinformation from those who don't partake - I usually don't talk about it anymore. I've been living with type 1 for 50 years, lived a rock'n roll lifestyle for a few years as I was a front man for a rock band that gigged a lot and the one common denominator in all of this - I've always been content, passionate and relatively happy and yes healthy. Does MJ have anything to do with it. I have no idea :) But if it works, and if it's legal where you live, why the hell not lol ....

I too am a musician and one of my close mates who I’ve known for years just got diagnosed with type one. He loves a drink and occasionally partakes in the odd spliff. We’ve tried telling him that it’s possible to have fun without getting drunk or high but he’s just a bit sad and doesn’t like the prospect of being the desegnated sober person for the rest of his life so I’m going to support him the best way I know how; buy helping him get twisted. You mentioned a “rock and roll lifestyle” so I was just wondering if you could ahead some light on what recreational drugs are safe for him as far as his diabetes is concerned.