Weight has little impact on my blood sugars @John 2 . I’m one of these thin diabetics. I do tend towards exercise to control my blood sugars. I’m not simply ‘burning’ my sugars off , I’m looking to maintain muscle mass. Your muscles are the biggest users of blood sugars. I also do weights. I find weights helpful, but not heavy weights, those bump my blood sugars up.Waiting to be called for blood test , strange that I have been tested every 3months over the past year because my blood sugar went up and nurse wanted me on pills , got the level dropped from 66 mmol to 54 and nothing , lost some more weight and want to find out what blood sugar level is , looks like I will have to request a test for some reason.
I think this is just areas of Lancashire.There are no tests being done at the moment due to the testing labs being on strike
No , I am not , was going to , but saw no real point having looked into it .Are you testing at home? If so, what sort of results are you seeing?
What made you decide that @John 2?No , I am not , was going to , but saw no real point having looked into it .
I can understand taking that position if you're not actively trying to manage your BG, but it sounds like you are trying to. Relying on only the HbA1c is a bit like (to my mind) setting off on a journey to somewhere you don't know and only checking where you are once a week.No , I am not , was going to , but saw no real point having looked into it .
I had mine last Friday, nothing on Gp surgery about lab strikes but I am down South so maybe different?There are no tests being done at the moment due to the testing labs being on strike
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?