Well I am ready for my Valentines treat!

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Any of you that read the Valentines day thread will know I am off for a pamper day but I have my hubby rolling around laughing - I have been up since 6 - had a shower, done me legs and under me arms (ouch) - done my toenails and painted them a lovely shade of pink, cleansed, toned and moisturised (here I apologise to any guys reading this - but I am sure you have glazed over if you have got to this point :lol: ) - Hubby says its like those ladies who have a cleaner but clean up before they come :lol: :lol:

Just the hard bit to do now - Get my son suited and booted and out the door whilst trying to convince him he isn't going to live at gran & grandas forever and that we will be back, he is bright and chirpy this morning so hopefully things will go ok.

Have a lovely Valentines day all and remember to hug someone and tell them you love them - even if it is only the dog! xxx

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Have a fantastic day, i'm so envious, enjoy every minute of your pampering. As a woman i'd have done the exact same thing as you this morning. Enjoy
Suzi x

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hehe, have a brilliant day :D