What app do you use and like best?

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I use a few different meters, the Dario uses an adapter that hooks up to your phone and takes up very little space, but I don't love the app that it uses. I also us Mysugr app with my Contour next one and Accu-check guide me, those to sync with Mysugr. The Dario is just too expensive for strips (unless you subscribe). and the Accu-Check guide me is also the same. But I found the Contour next one the best on test strip prices (from Amazon). and it fits in a small case I ordered from Amazon.

20240125_051337.png20240125_051345.png20240125_051445.png20240125_051416.png

May Mic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I use mysugr with an Aviva accucheck guide. I like the way it works .

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Right now, I am using a ReliOn Premier, but I am thinking about switching to a ReliOn Platinum as it will like with MySugr, and I only pay $20 for 100 strips at Wal-Mart.
I may do this as well, the price for test strips is great. I thought Contour was the best around at $26 for 70, $17.88 for 100 strips. That is a good deal. I think I need to switch too.

TooSweetForMe

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I may do this as well, the price for test strips is great. I thought Contour was the best around at $26 for 70, $17.88 for 100 strips. That is a good deal. I think I need to switch too.
This brand (ReliOn) is made specifically for Wal-Mart, from what I can tell. I never see it at any of the other drug stores or pharmacies or "big box" stores.

Reactions: Omar51

Omar51

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have used one touch verio test meters and test strips for about 8/10 years. Since I keep all the test data, I am happy with this meter.
I am pre and get one strip a day from (covered by Medicare).
Since I do a lot of testing, I buy a rest test strip on EBay( far cheaper than anywhere else. 100 test strips for $30/35 (cheap ) I keep an eye on expiration dates.
These are quality test strips made in UK .