What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Think I’d need all volumes of encyclopaedia britannica to read as I sat there half a day almost

How’re you doing Wolfie?

try War and Peace my friend. That will give you something to concentrate on. Or Les Miserables. And if you get bored you can use it to prop the feet up ha ha.

And I'm OK ty. Over my little wobble earlier this year and now on the way to working out how to hypnotise the hubby into 'live music acts arent great'. Hardly see the man these days, I guess he could be having an affair and the music is the way out of it. Pity the woman lol.

All seriousness he is out a lot but I see it as his way of getting a break from looking after me and the dog.

Off out today to the out of town shopping centre. Yes I know its Saturday, yes I know it will be busy but its the only day the newlywed youngest daughter can meet. So bus trips all round cus the bus company took our service off that went straight from our estate to the shopping centre.

BUT at least it's dry here and sunny.

Subway salad anyone?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

Well Storm Ciara is here, hoping she passes through quickly. Have spent most the night listening to her grumble and groan.

Today is the grandkids here for lunch. So screams and tears, and thats just from us, will be the ordeer of the day.

Hope I make it through the other side intact.

How's it going in your neighbourhoods?

Have fun

Reactions: Cumberland

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Morning folks

Well Storm Ciara is here, hoping she passes through quickly. Have spent most the night listening to her grumble and groan.

Today is the grandkids here for lunch. So screams and tears, and thats just from us, will be the ordeer of the day.

Hope I make it through the other side intact.

How's it going in your neighbourhoods?

Have fun
@wolfie11969 .....all good here....a good excuse to batten down the hatches, stay indoors and catch up with some of those ‘when I get round to it ‘ jobs....
....bit breezy here.....bamboo being whipped around in circles.....cats all cosy indoors.....new fence holding up ok and greenhouse still intact (so far) ....
....hope you have a good afternoon with the family and survive for a relaxing evening when they head home....

...hope everyone else is staying safe and warm.... @Cumberland watch out for snow that may be on its way and hope Wispa is safe and snuggly indoors....:)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@wolfie11969 .....all good here....a good excuse to batten down the hatches, stay indoors and catch up with some of those ‘when I get round to it ‘ jobs....
....bit breezy here.....bamboo being whipped around in circles.....cats all cosy indoors.....new fence holding up ok and greenhouse still intact (so far) ....
....hope you have a good afternoon with the family and survive for a relaxing evening when they head home....

...hope everyone else is staying safe and warm.... @Cumberland watch out for snow that may be on its way and hope Wispa is safe and snuggly indoors....:)

Wind rain snow more wind and today more wind and snow grrr
Wispa not very keen to go outside it’s a quick wee wee or pooh then darts back inside

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I finally finished my DIY wedding invitations. YAY! Well, I still need to add the stamps and send them out tomorrow but the hard part is over.
I designed them myself and I ordered them through the local printed shop.
@streem26 ....is always good to have the personalised touch to something like this in my opinion so well done....we got married a couple of years ago in July and I really enjoyed using my crafting skills to make items for our wedding table including the place settings ,thank you gifts, floral table decorations and the flowers on top of the cake
F7700AB3-E305-49AC-8766-1C3642EF10FF.jpeg B72E03AF-C402-46D3-BB63-E68E25B9A0D5.jpeg B427A0D0-AFF6-4362-80F1-CD001B670E4C.jpeg
...hope the rest of your wedding preparations all go to plan and congratulations on your forthcoming celebrations....:)

Barb McD

Had to go for a lie down today...

Phoned my GP to get my latest HbA1c, lovely girl answered. I want to be forewarned & forearmed before Thursday and the consultant. It went like this:

Me Hi results of my hba1c please
My name etc

Her Oh here it is Barbara

...332 54

Me. WHAAAAT? (Panic)

Her Oh no that’s your H&C

(Quietly) ummm 41

Me. Thank you

Blessed sleep, silly girl, no harm no foul. But what a wonderfully ridiculous conversation.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

Pretty miserable weather here in the Midlands. They did forecast it would cear up later on this mrning though so fingers crossed.

House is pretty quiet, no-one to torment :p

Hope you're all doing OK.

Reactions: Barb McD

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi@wolfie11969,yep all quiet here in Southend,been very changeable weather,but from what we hear not as bad as other parts of the country
Just working out logistics of getting a new shed,old one leaks and floor is damp, been eyeing up this one
IMG_1346.jpg

How’s your family ?
Molly56 is busy selling on e.bay....making quite a good bit££££
Do you use e.bay?
Work has dried up at the mo’ next job is mid March for the IPU..inter parliamentary union...incoming mp’s from different countries. Next group is from Croatia
Viruses allowing☠️

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi@wolfie11969,yep all quiet here in Southend,been very changeable weather,but from what we hear not as bad as other parts of the country
Just working out logistics of getting a new shed,old one leaks and floor is damp, been eyeing up this one View attachment 38902
How’s your family ?
Molly56 is busy selling on e.bay....making quite a good bit££££
Do you use e.bay?
Work has dried up at the mo’ next job is mid March for the IPU..inter parliamentary union...incoming mp’s from different countries. Next group is from Croatia
Viruses allowing☠️

Morning to you both

Shed *cough* man cave looks good. Cant have a shed around here, they would nick the contents and the shed :wideyed:

Family all good thankyou. Hope you're both keeping well.

Have used ebay. Sold clothes, phones, console games etc. I was going to use it to sell a treadmill but couldnt face having people coming walking through my house upsetting my dog. So I donated it to British Heart Foundation, they are coming to collect tomorrow morning. Hopefully they will get a few pounds for it.

And be careful with this coronavirus with your delegates. You never know where it is going to hit next. Then again the good old press could be making more of it than it actuallly is, who knows

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone

Well I havent seen the snow this morning. we must be lucky as it appears many people have got it their way.

Not much planned for the day. Off to a physio appointment later this afternoon. :nurse:

And then the day is my own, who knows what mischief one can get up to in the blink of an eye (of course I dont move that fast I just make it appear I have)

Have a good day all

@Cumberland where you hiding? Hope you're well

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi @wolfie11969,hope the physio wasn’t to painfull,been taking my old shed apart....shelving...etc, spiders weren’t impressedas I evicted them into the garden,next doors shed and top floor flat was broken into last year....not a forced entry we think it was previous tenant who was evicted for anti social behaviour ....anyway we were ok,new shed coming in 4 weeks...that gives me time to empty and dismantle old shed and take to rubbish dump.
Molly56 is busy selling stuff we don’t need on eBay.. she could sell sand to the Arabs lol,
Still quiet on work front...next job mot at Crawley mid March...very little work throughout the coaching industry at the moment.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @wolfie11969,hope the physio wasn’t to painfull,been taking my old shed apart....shelving...etc, spiders weren’t impressedas I evicted them into the garden,next doors shed and top floor flat was broken into last year....not a forced entry we think it was previous tenant who was evicted for anti social behaviour ....anyway we were ok,new shed coming in 4 weeks...that gives me time to empty and dismantle old shed and take to rubbish dump.
Molly56 is busy selling stuff we don’t need on eBay.. she could sell sand to the Arabs lol,
Still quiet on work front...next job mot at Crawley mid March...very little work throughout the coaching industry at the moment.

Morning folks

Beautiful sunny day here in the Midlands but its cold.

Physio - learnt new tricks to keep the joints moving. Who knew a football could be more than just kicking about.

We only evict spideys here if the kids see them, otherwise they are welcome to spend the winter in the warmth finding whatever they can to eat. My dad always told me growing up he would be reincarnated as a spider because no-one would put him out. We have some big house spiders here, until the dog decides to bite them.

And ebay is great, bought some dvds off there this week and a bookmar because I have 3 and cant find one. Probably all back at the library in their books.

Have a good weekend all

Reactions: Clivethedrive

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Arrrrrgh...both got sore throats and heavy cold...I blame her an she blames me lol,hope your all well

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Arrrrrgh...both got sore throats and heavy cold...I blame her an she blames me lol,hope your all well

Yes the stepson brought the lrgy home from college. We're both hiding from him as in 3 weeks we're due to jet off to Malta and scared they might turn us away for having a temperature

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Keeping fingers an toes crossed for you@wolfie11969 ,went to Malta in early eighties,lovely people and amazing islands drove all round the island as we were there for 4 weeks.....then there was still quite a lot of poverty in the small towns and villages,not sure what it’s like now though,very catholic country....they had feisties sat’an Sunday every week,food was great,swordfish steaks,and fresh local produce very tasty, just watch out for the mosquitoes,they enjoyed dining on me!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Keeping fingers an toes crossed for you@wolfie11969 ,went to Malta in early eighties,lovely people and amazing islands drove all round the island as we were there for 4 weeks.....then there was still quite a lot of poverty in the small towns and villages,not sure what it’s like now though,very catholic country....they had feisties sat’an Sunday every week,food was great,swordfish steaks,and fresh local produce very tasty, just watch out for the mosquitoes,they enjoyed dining on me!

Hi both and good morning to you

well Malta have banned travel from mainland Europe, guess we're next. Also had an email saying all festivities for March have been cancelled on the island so we might have nothing to do anyway ha ha. If they cancel we will just rebook for late september.

Yes I was looking forward to sampling the food. I'm a big fish eater (when we go out as hubby not so keen) so wanted to try some of the fresh food on offer.

Mossies - I dont have a problem, they dont like me. But hubby is on warfarin so it's like a buffet table for them where its on tap. I'll buy some repellant so he doesnt moan too much. Either that or I'm buying earplugs ;)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Well just about finished clearing old shed and repairing existing deck,new shed being installed on Friday.....fingers crossed