What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Wooo hoooooo just got confirmation of my 2nd cataract op for 25th of feb,
Nope no snow or sleet hear,just wet now an then.
Redundancy case due in court Friday,foregone conclusion judgment will be against my ex boss,even his own law firm said so,adding we will not be contesting your claim!

Reactions: wolfie11969

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Yahoooooooooo.....just got confirmation of redundancy claim against my ex boss...he’s been ordered to pay my redundancy payment

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good morning peeps, we had snow here in Southend,
IMG_1750.jpg
hope your all well

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning peeps, we had snow here in Southend,View attachment 47327 hope your all well

Morning yes we have had yet another sprinkling of snow overnight. It keeps trying to snow but lasts a couple of minutes then disappears. I'm hoping it doesnt stay around this time. Hubby off out food shopping in it later

Stay warm folks

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi peeps,had a call from clinic,got an appointment to get COVID 19....1hr after call ..taxi....home again all done ,from call to back home in 1.45 hrs phew

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi peeps,had a call from clinic,got an appointment to get COVID 19....1hr after call ..taxi....home again all done ,from call to back home in 1.45 hrs phew

oh wow that's brilliant. I dont know if we will be expected to go to Wolverhampton or Birmingham for ours as our GP surgery dont appear to be doing them.

Sit on handsies until called (it will keep them warm at least)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi,@wolfie11969,from what I
was told in vac’ center,things are speeding up,so shouldn’t be long before your called
We had fresh snow last night another couple of inches
How’s your family?
Molly56,is selling knitted items and clothes very well ....think she could sell sand to the Arabs

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,@wolfie11969,from what I
was told in vac’ center,things are speeding up,so shouldn’t be long before your called
We had fresh snow last night another couple of inches
How’s your family?
Molly56,is selling knitted items and clothes very well ....think she could sell sand to the Arabs

Morning I'm not worried when I get called. Plenty to go around and plenty of othe people need it before me.
My eldest daughter has covid at the moment and is finding it hard looking after the wee one and we cant help because we cant afford to get covid with our underlying conditions.
No extra snow here but its perishing cold.
Family all good. My youngest daughter is pregnant, due end July so waiting on next scanin about 4 weeks time to see if they can deduce what she's having. Then we can start buying (if the shops ever open)
I did wonder where Molly had got to. I knew she was making knitted scarves. I think we all need something to keep us occupied.

Good luck for your next cataract op :watching:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wooo hoooooo just got confirmation of my 2nd cataract op for 25th of feb,
Nope no snow or sleet hear,just wet now an then.
Redundancy case due in court Friday,foregone conclusion judgment will be against my ex boss,even his own law firm said so,adding we will not be contesting your claim!

good luck for your cataract op :):nurse:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

Pretty quiet in Wolfie's world. Both my girls and their respective partners are over covid. We may be having the little girls tomorrow for a couple of hours, if they dont show any symptoms of the dreaded lurgy.

Havent done much. Like most of us I've had the letter to say 'shield' until 31st March. Just waiting on the call to have the vaccine.
Been reading and doing household chores but fast becoming a bit down and depressed. I'm going to phone my consultant and have a word to see if my medication can be tweaked to get me through the rest of the lockdown. I dont think I've done too bad considering it has been a year already.

Have a good day everyone

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Been looking through the Forum for a couple of hours. Not been on here for ages. Maybe a year or more!

Lazy day, got out of bed this morning nice and early to lay on my sofa to watch Judge Judy and then went out to get some double cream for my coffee and that is about all I've done.. Purchased a couple of Pork Pie hats off EBay last week and have been wandering around the flat wearing them doing that Robert De Niro "you looking at me" scene from Taxi Driver every time I walk past my mirror!

Doesn't get much more exciting than that! It's been a full day indeed.....

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Yeeeeehaaaaaaa, just got payment through to my bank for£11250... redundancy ,which my ex boss said he wasn’t going to pay.....finally jumped through redundancy payment service requirements ,to get paid from them then they chase ex boss for the money,have to thank molly56 for all the hard work sending e.mails and all the nessesary details etc

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi Cumberland...wispa looking cool
Going for my 2nd cataract op tomorrow morning, what a difference the op makes
Hope your well,and keeping yourself amused during lockdown

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
@karen8967 yes all went well ,this left eye is a bit sore than the 1st eye and still blurred,but it.S easing now how are you an Tommy doing?

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
@cumberland,hi Ian,the spa Medica hospital is very good , in op done out
Hope you and the misses and wispa are well