What are you doing now and humorous banter.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning early early riser, good morning all.
Off to Birmingham today to be mauled, used as a climbing frame and burbled at by two small, identical 1 year old’s, under the supervision of one of those none stop, instant game making, 3 year olds.

Have a wonderful day if you can :)
Morning dunelm have fun x

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hands up who has been singing as you have ruined our weather. It's very overcast and windy and cold. Consider yourself sent to your room

I have no idea what I'm doing today. Hubby just taken the car to the garage as mechanic couldnt replace something on the exhaust so gone for a recce to see if the bracket can be welded or if we need some part replacing. (My knowledge of cars is nil as you can tell - I know it has an engine that you put water and oil in, and petrol to make it go and the fumes come out the exhaust. Oh and it has 4 wheels and a body) I dont care it's hubby's job not mine - I dont/cant drive for medical reasons

I guess I should do some housework but dont know if I can be bothered. So looks like it's my book and a cuppa

Enjoy your day

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Cooking dinner for @Clivethedrive for when he gets home.....roast chicken breast, new potatoes, butternut squash, cauliflower, leek and peas....:).....has been a long couple of days without him....:(

....at least we have part of the weekend together before he leaves on Sunday afternoon for a week’s tour of the Cotswolds...

...hope everyone has had a good day and has a relaxing evening and good weekend....:)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Cooking dinner for @Clivethedrive for when he gets home.....roast chicken breast, new potatoes, butternut squash, cauliflower, leek and peas....:).....has been a long couple of days without him....:(

....at least we have part of the weekend together before he leaves on Sunday afternoon for a week’s tour of the Cotswolds...

...hope everyone has had a good day and has a relaxing evening and good weekend....:)

We’re having Chicken with Mash Tatties, Mixed Veg, Magic Yorkies, Pigs in blankets and Gravy

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Night night, sleep well all. Hope Clive enjoyed his homecoming meal, Molly; enjoy your time away and being naughty, Alf; hope you feel better tomorrow, Cumbs, hug from me too; sleep well, Karen.