What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
My greeting to you’s number 1342, Alf, the year of the Battle of Brest, otherwise known as the Battle of the River Penfold (remember Dangermouse?) and the year of the Burning of the Blankets on Cornhulle. Thought you’d be interested now why have I just looked that up? Oh dear, is it going to be one of those days? I’ll be out in the garden moving the feverfew from the veg bed to a place by the hedge.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My greeting to you’s number 1342, Alf, the year of the Battle of Brest, otherwise known as the Battle of the River Penfold (remember Dangermouse?) and the year of the Burning of the Blankets on Cornhulle. Thought you’d be interested now why have I just looked that up? Oh dear, is it going to be one of those days? I’ll be out in the garden moving the feverfew from the veg bed to a place by the hedge.

Importantly and also, today is Turtle Day in the Pastifarian calendar.
Feverfew, a bit like aspirin or ibuprofen- The leaves are good for migraines. Will you dry the leaves for tea?

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Me if I smoked I'd smoke 'em.

Like Earl Grey? I make tea from Melissa - lemon balm - delicious, and free from the garden unlike the expensive over-packaged plastic teabagged stuff in the shops. Wonder what Melissa and feverfew would be like?
Or Melissa turtle tea dunelm?
Only joking, couldn’t do that to a turtle, they’re so stately in the water. Used to see them in my yoof when I was lucky enough to go diving.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Morning all

Beautiful day again. Washing out but washing to put away too which is my next job.

Car in for MOT so fingers crossed Betty passes (hubby named her not me)

As for the rest of the day going to take it easy. Might visit the library who knows?

Enjoy your day

Well brum brum hope Betty gets through ok