What are you doing now and humorous banter.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks.
Today will be exciting I am going to bash my Bosch strimmer in an attempt to restore rotary motion. If that doesn't work I have borrowed my son's, a rare occasion a parent borrowing an offsprings tool.
Have a good one folks.

Edit
Bash applied to Bosch, rotary motion restored.
Hand and footnote it took longer to apply the bash ( s ) than it did to do the strimming.

Last edited:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning, I hope you are all well and you will be enjoying the bank holiday. I am awaiting the birth of my grandchild. My daughter was taken in on Friday at 3pm to be induced into labour but after three gel procedure's, still nothing. I am on tender hooks, but so looking forward to holding the baby :dummy::dummy1:
Have a great day :)

Last edited:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning, I hope you are all well and you will be enjoying the bank holiday. I am awaiting the birth of my grandchild. My daughter was taken in on Friday at 3pm to be induced into labour and after three gel procedure's, still nothing. I am on tender hooks, but so looking forward to holding the baby :dummy::dummy1:
congratulations robinredbreast :dummy1::dummy:grandchildren are so special :happy:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Morning, I hope you are all well and you will be enjoying the bank holiday. I am awaiting the birth of my grandchild. My daughter was taken in on Friday at 3pm to be induced into labour but after three gel procedure's, still nothing. I am on tender hooks, but so looking forward to holding the baby :dummy::dummy1:

Morning Robs
Exciting news you will have to post us pics of wee baby x

Reactions: Fairygodmother

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ everyone, did you see the light show last night? It made me think of Close Encounters and ET, and wonder if they’ve landed.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.

Exciting! Has she had it yet?

Reactions: Cumberland

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Morening folks.
Today will be exciting I am going to bash my Bosch strimmer in an attempt to restore rotary motion. If that doesn't work I have borrowed my son's, a rare occasion a parent borrowing an offsprings tool.
Have a good one folks.

Edit
Bash applied to Bosch, rotary motion restored.
Hand and footnote it took longer to apply the bash ( s ) than it did to do the strimming.[/QUO

Hubs said to advise you to lubricate your spindle...........:bag:

Reactions: Cumberland

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi All,
Finally managed to clean out the pond........we lost a few fishes over the winter.........shame........ but they were like us getting past their sell by date, still the BIG Koi and Golden Carp have survived as well as Mrs Red and one of her babies..........no we wont be replacing them as its getting harder each spring to find the ummffff to do it.
Fabby lightning show last night, just wish the buckets hadn't come down with the rain though.........roast chick tonight.......hope you all have a good afternoon........:cool: