what do you know about micro USB's

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I bought my Fire Tablet and I can not use it because I can not get online with it, which, had I thought about it was obvious. I have to use an Antennae to be online now. I think the answer would be a micro USB The tablet has a port I can use but it is either Micro or Mini. I don't know which. Advice please before I spend my hard earned shekels! Thanks :)

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Probably a micro USB - you can confirm this from the shape of the socket.................
upload_2016-12-11_7-58-52.png

Reactions: Jogreen21

Jogreen21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I bought my Fire Tablet and I can not use it because I can not get online with it, which, had I thought about it was obvious. I have to use an Antennae to be online now. I think the answer would be a micro USB The tablet has a port I can use but it is either Micro or Mini. I don't know which. Advice please before I spend my hard earned shekels! Thanks :)
We bought a smart tv 4 years ago and weve never been able to use it as a smart tv cos we have no technical knowledge between us.ive only recently been able to txt and I think its amazing I can write a messsge and the person receiving it can get it straight away.super fab x x

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
You are a star mist. Thank you