I think that in America USA, work has been stopped Biguanidos. for this reason. To be used again I'm not sure from this informationHave you been diagnosed with having lactic acidosis with that drug? It is unusual to have this after only a short term on metformin or similar.
Good Morning Everyone
I have decided that the drugs of the class Biguanidos (e.g. Metformin )caused the Lactic Acidosis LA
1) what Is the Lactic Acidosis ?
2) Do symptoms occur with everyone ?
Please Tell us about your experience
We are here to learn more
Best Regards from Hicham
Yes ExactlyVery strange wording.
Do you mean that "you have read that Metformin causes Lactic Acidosis"?
We do not mean to scare anyoneRemember that there are a few combination drugs used in the treatment of T2 i.e a combination of Metformin plus another drug.
There are risks with everything that we put into our body, drugs, supplements, foods and even the air we breathe. We have to weigh the benefits against those risks. The risk of a biguanide causing LA is extremely small and the benefits far outweigh that risk.
It must be noted that those who have compromised kidney function or CKD are not prescribed/must discontinue use of Metformin on the advice of a HCP as the risk values change.
We do not mean to scare anyone
And we do not mean to leave one of his medicine
Personally, I have a high blood glucose level after the drop
This phenomenon is gradually diminishing
The known cause is the production of glucose from the liver
I think the solution is metformin
Just remember we are here to know more
I agree. Sometimes knowledge can be scary but we still need that knowledge so that we are forewarned of potential problems. As you say, we are all here to learn.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?