1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

What's the highest you've been?

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by Jokeeble1987, Mar 7, 2013.

1. kev-w

kev-w Type 1 · Well-Known Member

A weekend in Amsterdam for my 21st.

33 on diagnosis is my highest and a 27 the day after I'd forgotten to take my basal once over.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. O_DP_T1

O_DP_T1 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

27 last year after a hypo rebond ate sugar on top of sugar and carbs on top of carbs hypo lasted hours and hours and hours....... THEN bang 27.1!!!!!

3. Levy

Levy Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Not entirely sure how high, but I've had a few HIs on my meter over the 16 years since diagnosis (none since I've started Libre a year ago though).

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook