Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I'm Debbie

I live in London/Kent borders.

X

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Diagnosed prediabetic Easter 2014. Just left to get on with it, no guidance or help from GP. Every day I'm learning something new.

Reactions: 2 people

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm David and I live in a small town called Monifieth just outside Dundee, Scotland

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Originally from Cardiff. I've been around the block (Pontypridd, London, Stoke, Crewe, Bournemount, Nantwich) and finally settled in Chester.

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks David.

I thought that was for younger people but if it's under 35 I just make it!!! I'm just about to turn 34

I'm sure it's under 35s.
Think they have a Facebook page called Circle D Tayside.
I've never been but the consultant at the hospital had been telling me about it.

Deskdoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Hi there, my name is Pat and I'm from Preston and Lanky born an bred. You Yorkies might live on the right side o' th'ills but us lankys live on best side!! ;););)

catfan

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Too many to list.
Hi, my name's Mike & live in Nottingham.

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Mark I know your area very well! My boyfriend works at the Mini plant! I live in a village called Brill, if you've ever been more towards Aylesbury way you might know it?

Jaylee that's awesome! Im so excited because Aerosmith are my favs but I love Motörhead too and two years ago I went to a memorial concert for Jim Marshall where Phil Campbell lead guitarist was playing... Then got VIP after party tickets where I met him, Kerry king and Kate moss!! Best night of my life :) plus still in touch with Phils son! Sorry to bore you with that story but what a night xxx

Hey Emma mark and all

I am Faye. I originally was born and raised in Aylesbury. Now I live up north near newcastle

moonchip

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm from the northern part of the Peak District known as 'Dark Peak', specifically Saddleworth

To me, its the most beautiful landscape in the world :)

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey moon chip I'm so jealous as I love the peaks. What a beautiful place to wake up to each morning

moonchip

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It is indeed. And my little rescue doggie after 6 + years in an urban rescue home in the Midlands is loving exploring it all :)

He loves the cows (even got a few fields with Aberdeen Angus in them) , the ducks, geese, swans, rabbits & hares

He's intrigued with squirrels :D He just sits and watches them till they disappear

And sheep - he loves sheep, but I'm not sure what his intention is there so he always stays on a lead :)

He's curious of gamebirds, forests, frogs, flowers, horses, donkeys, streams -- his little face is a picture when he sees something
new, its like "hey, dad, look what I've found ! :):)

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Aww I'm even more jealous now!!! Your home sounds perfect and a dog!! What his or her name

moonchip

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Aww I'm even more jealous now!!! Your home sounds perfect and a dog!! What his or her name

He's called Benny - he's my best pal :)

Once my upcoming operation is all done and I'm recovered and its a little warmer, I'm taking him camping