Which Accu Chek mobile case?

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
The free ones u get aren't very good tbh. The best one I got was the clear clip case but was £15. Fits very snug in case and clips securely.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

Pilgrim22

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
animal cruelty
I have both (got two mobile meters)
If you don't take insulin, go for the small one. If you do take insulin, go for the large one, you can keep the meter, pens, needles and lancelets.
My large case is two year old and is used every day, and shows no sign of wear.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

pav

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am not on insulin yet, though BS keeps going up and meds have been changed several times in the past few months and climbing again :( at this rate could well end up on insulin sooner than later. The meter is in the post, waiting to get my mits on it to see what its like to use.

I love the Bayer contour next USB, being small compact easy to carry and the software is great to use. I want to see if the mobile is more suitable when out and about, being as every thing is all in one.

sujepero

pav said:
I notice with the Accu Chek mobile you select the case of your choice once you have the meter, which case do you find is the best the mobile phone type case or the pencil case type case?

https://www.accu-chek.co.uk/microsites/ ... ycase.html
Hi
Can I ask why you use viscotears, I use that too, and I put it down to when I had a stroke followed by bells palsy, and since then I have a prob with dry sticky eyes, could it be a symptom of diabetes?
sue

pav

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
sujepero said:
Hi
Can I ask why you use viscotears, I use that too, and I put it down to when I had a stroke followed by bells palsy, and since then I have a prob with dry sticky eyes, could it be a symptom of diabetes?
sue

Not a symptom of diabetes with me, my eye lubricating ducts don't work properly.