1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Which Accu Chek mobile case?

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by pav, Jun 14, 2013.

1. pav

pav Type 2 · Well-Known Member

2. mrman

mrman Type 1 · Well-Known Member

The free ones u get aren't very good tbh. The best one I got was the clear clip case but was £15. Fits very snug in case and clips securely.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

3. Pilgrim22

Pilgrim22 LADA · Well-Known Member

I have both (got two mobile meters)
    If you don't take insulin, go for the small one. If you do take insulin, go for the large one, you can keep the meter, pens, needles and lancelets.
    My large case is two year old and is used every day, and shows no sign of wear.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

4. pav

I am not on insulin yet, though BS keeps going up and meds have been changed several times in the past few months and climbing again :( at this rate could well end up on insulin sooner than later. The meter is in the post, waiting to get my mits on it to see what its like to use.

I love the Bayer contour next USB, being small compact easy to carry and the software is great to use. I want to see if the mobile is more suitable when out and about, being as every thing is all in one.

5. sujepero

sujepero · Member

Hi
    Can I ask why you use viscotears, I use that too, and I put it down to when I had a stroke followed by bells palsy, and since then I have a prob with dry sticky eyes, could it be a symptom of diabetes?
    sue

6. pav

Not a symptom of diabetes with me, my eye lubricating ducts don't work properly.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook