Yes it is me.Wee William Shatner.

Reactions: 6 people

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Don't like the way they are killed and cooked. Save our Scallops. SOS !!!
Also HATE evaporated milk.
Yep. William Shatner...

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
mostly William shatner but I don't think it is his mouth!!! Hee hee what do I get for that answer then lol :D xxx

>>>>>>> ............
28.gif
.................:joyful:

Anyway, whoever it is, it looks like he's adopted numerous mouth changes throughout his career. :confused: :)

Please note, no mouths have been interfered with and no injuries were caused during the making of this snapshot. :p:happy:
Please note also, one or two of images were enhanced as best possible to facilitate the pleasing of the eye of the beholder...mainly you, the viewer.
Please not also-also, the so called "enhancements" were carried out by an amateur.
Please note also-also-also, any complaints or criticism regarding the said snapshot must be posted via registered mail and must include a signed crossed cheque to the value of £100.
Please include a stamped self address envelope.
All cheques payable to [email protected]

For our part, we hereby fully guarantee all complaints and criticism will be read, then promptly flicked into the paper bin.
(prior to the removal of the afore mentioned cheques, naturally)

Thank you for your participation.
Yours faithfully,
weewillie.
Bookies Avenue
Wallamacoomba.
South Congo.
(just next door to the Bookies)

aui_zps0fcdf3da.jpg

willie. lol :)

Reactions: 2 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's a good job that Willie didn't use the centre piccy from the top row for this competition. That looks like no-one I have ever seen before.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
est_zpsaa5b641e.gif

William Shatner :(............................ :joyful:

car_zps775908b5.jpg

auh_zps7580a474.jpg

atr_zps9f50e166.png

1e4f9d41.gif

Another brilliant list of winners, folks.

Nice to see your name up in lights Janiept.

Well done all, but you won't guess the next one. :joyful:

jan_zps85270f8b.jpg

rup_zps8c9bbbce.jpg

willie. :)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It's a good job that Willie didn't use the centre piccy from the top row for this competition. That looks like no-one I have ever seen before.

That's what the producer said when old Shaty auditioned for Captain Kirk.
And the rest is history......

willie. :)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Been me up scotty

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Dearest 2christine, yes you, you, the personification of female perfection, how beautiful thou art.
You know, as oft I gaze into my wife's eyes I feel compelled to utter the words....."A more beautiful sight than a beautiful woman I have yet to see", and I am so pleased, nay, privileged to include that little sentence as I refer to you, you little diamond sparkling in the darkness of a cold and frosty winter's evening, beckoning and guiding us home.

But I digress, allow me to get back on track. In order to see our own name in the winners list, we have to be remembering that we must be naming the name of the individual we see before our very eyes as we peruse the thread in order to see our own name in the winners list.

O', and we must be remembering the four little words "I think it is" must not be adopted as we excitedly name the name of the guess person in question.

"Beem me up scotty" or similar, depending on the "Who Are They" individual concerned will, unfortunately, simply not do.

:joyful: :) :playful:

Kind personal regards.
willie :happy:

uoi_zpsc368e865.gif

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
izzzi, I've not forgotten your avatar. :)

I've had two attempts at reducing the size, unfortunately the text was still unreadable.

Will keep trying though.

willie.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
uvh_zpsdf60f151.jpg

....You're certain you know who it is, aren't you. :nailbiting:

...And you're going to reply right now, aren't you. :)

........Go on then, why are you hesitating :coldfeet: :D

Best of luck all you dear folks. :)

willie.:)

FatGenes999

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Smug health care professionals; pretense, pomposity and presumptuousness; people who have a disregard for other people's health and safety; being "fenced-in"; arbitrary authority; nonsensical rules; political correctness; stupidity that masquerades as profundity.

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Don't like the way they are killed and cooked. Save our Scallops. SOS !!!
Also HATE evaporated milk.
Elvis Presley....