Type 1 Why do diabetics get tired easily

Dixon1995

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha you are not the only one who is tired I went to sleep at 11:45 and woke up at 11:45am and I'm still tired after 12 hours worth of sleep and I wanna sleep more but at the same time I want a Donner kebab haha again I know Morning craves of a diabetic huh? I just want a massive delicious meal that won't make me hungry till when I turn 50 but I don't see that happening and I'm as skinny as a twig.

You really love donner kebab don't you:D well me too get sharing haha

Danielle Rafter

You really love donner kebab don't you:D well me too get sharing haha

Haha like it's the best other than dominos the nice pepperoni pizza omg I'm drooling right now But I might get a Donner because it stops my cravings and it makes me feel better as well other than hungry and waiting for my tea feeling like I have no energy and I can't move at all

At times I hate doing my BG readings I literally breakdown crying my heart out to my Mum, dad and my boyfriend saying I can not do this anymore because our lives are too **** hard and the people around us are too **** lucky that they're not diabetic

Dixon1995

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha like it's the best other than dominos the nice pepperoni pizza omg I'm drooling right now But I might get a Donner because it stops my cravings and it makes me feel better as well other than hungry and waiting for my tea feeling like I have no energy and I can't move at all

At times I hate doing my BG readings I literally breakdown crying my heart out to my Mum, dad and my boyfriend saying I can not do this anymore because our lives are too **** hard and the people around us are too **** lucky that they're not diabetic

You want to try a Teesside parmo parmesan they are unreal! Eat something nice to make you feel better :) ! Oh Danielle don't cry :( it is hard you're right but it can be better and not feel as bad! I hope you get used to it more! I know it is awful, maybe you are a little depressed too are you takings meds?

Danielle Rafter

You want to try a Teesside parmo parmesan they are unreal! Eat something nice to make you feel better :) ! Oh Danielle don't cry :( it is hard you're right but it can be better and not feel as bad! I hope you get used to it more! I know it is awful, maybe you are a little depressed too are you takings meds?

Yeah I'm still taking my medication but sometimes I can't be ***** anymore but I force myself to do these things so I don't get ill and it makes me feel depressed and alone because no one else has it in my college that I can relate to

Dixon1995

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah I'm still taking my medication but sometimes I can't be ***** anymore but I force myself to do these things so I don't get ill and it makes me feel depressed and alone because no one else has it in my college that I can relate to

I felt the same in college and know its hard, youre in the right place here to talk to people but I know its not always the same. Why not try and go to a young adults diabetes meetings or support group? And try talking to people your age with Diabetes?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I get tired a lot, especially the afternoon and into the evening, due to not sleeping also a stay in hospital 3 months ago, whether it is all down to diabetes, I am unsure.

Danielle Rafter

I felt the same in college and know its hard, youre in the right place here to talk to people but I know its not always the same. Why not try and go to a young adults diabetes meetings or support group? And try talking to people your age with Diabetes?

To be honest I find it hard to talk to people face to face I don't know why but I suffer with anxiety as well as diabetes which is also hard for me.

Danielle Rafter

I get tired a lot, especially the afternoon and into the evening, due to not sleeping also a stay in hospital 3 months ago, whether it is all down to diabetes, I am unsure.

Awh that's horrible, I depends what you felt like in hospital and what your BG readings were because it could if been keytosis im not sure

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Awh that's horrible, I depends what you felt like in hospital and what your BG readings were because it could if been keytosis im not sure

Thank you @Danielle Rafter, I wont go into it, but I was critically ill, off to work very soon and quite tired, but needs must.
I hope your day is going well and take care.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha you are not the only one who is tired I went to sleep at 11:45 and woke up at 11:45am and I'm still tired after 12 hours worth of sleep and I wanna sleep more but at the same time I want a Donner kebab haha again I know Morning craves of a diabetic huh? I just want a massive delicious meal that won't make me hungry till when I turn 50 but I don't see that happening and I'm as skinny as a twig.
danielle i have a doner kebab with lettuce cucumber onion and tahini sauce every friday night and i dont plan on giving it up anytime soon its delicious :hungry:

Danielle Rafter

danielle i have a doner kebab with lettuce cucumber onion and tahini sauce every friday night and i dont plan on giving it up anytime soon its delicious :hungry:

Lucky because no where is open around where I live they're all closed and I'm like please just one Donner to go I need it I'm dying here But there's a place but they don't do orders till 4pm and I'm like nooooo Enjoy your Donner's bon apatite