WHY EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE I CHINESE

bangkokdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I think its Chinese Is this just in Asia.or is it everywhere. Has happened before but got cleared up.I it ruins the forum please sort it an explain Thank you

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I agree too.
I understand a Moderator can clear it all but very laborious.
I wouldn't fancy clearing them out of the system. One of those data admin jobs no one wants to do.

I'll tag @DCUKMod and see if she can show some light as it if any process to block them spoiling our UK night forum reading.
I'm not sure if right person but fingers crossed eh @bangkokdiabetic?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
There should, by now, be something put in place to stop this type of thing happening, especially with the advancement of technology and this isn't just recent, it has happened many, many times over the years !!!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for your feedback, ladies.

There is indeed a plan for the next stage of tackling this, which wil be deployed as soon as practical. Nobody is enjoying the spammers calling with such regularity, including the Mods often cleaning up during usually sleeping hours.

Thank you for your patience.

bangkokdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you for the replies...and thank you to those who carry out the THANKLESS TASK OF REMOVING IT hope it gets blocked soon.

D

Deleted member 308541

As Sgt. Schultz said, "I say nuzzing'.

john-banner-as-sgt-hans-georg-schultz-in-the-hogans-heroes-episode-picture-id148466886