1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Why no E Mail Replies?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by johnoo, Jun 1, 2018.

1. johnoo

johnoo · Well-Known Member

I'm still not getting e mail advise of replies to my threads.I've checked "Watch this Thread" & "E mail Notification"
    Any ideas why?

2. andcol

andcol I reversed my Type 2 · Well-Known Member
    Retired Moderator

3. johnoo

johnoo · Well-Known Member

Interesting got this reply. It went to "Junk" but at least it came through.
    Would somebody else please reply so I can finally check again

4. DCUKMod

DCUKMod I reversed my Type 2 · Master
    Staff Member Administrator

, post: 1798059, member: 23465"]I'm still not getting e mail advise of replies to my threads.I've checked "Watch this Thread" & "E mail Notification"
    Any ideas why?[/QUOTE]

Johnoo - Could you try unchecking those boxes, closing all browser windows, restarting your machine, then going back in an re-checking the boxes?

Receiving emails for watched threads works on a thread-by-thread basis, so if you want to receive emails about some, but not others, you can do this.

Please let me know how you get along.

5. DCUKMod

DCUKMod I reversed my Type 2 · Master
    Staff Member Administrator

It makes sence you alter your junk filtering to allow this website through. Some email providers sift out what appear to them to be autogenerated emails, whilst others allow them to route as proposed.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook