Why?

Smash1980

Me glucose levels have been creeping higher and higher, 2 nights ago my result before bed was 23.1 then the result on 2 machines was hi! (That's all I could get from my machines) ever since I feel really sick, and have thrown up twice, is this connected to the higher levels or coincidence?

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

ashleyb6

hi
you might need to up your dosages i would talk to you diabetic nurse, because i was constantly getting high on my blood glucose meter about 2 years ago and then i got put on 5 iniections a day but it did help :)

iHs

Smash1980 said:
Me glucose levels have been creeping higher and higher, 2 nights ago my result before bed was 23.1 then the result on 2 machines was hi! (That's all I could get from my machines) ever since I feel really sick, and have thrown up twice, is this connected to the higher levels or coincidence?

You need an urgent appointment with your GP regarding this. Very high bg levels which also start to make you feel sick means that you are not at all well. So GP pronto for you or trip to A and E.

Smash1980

I rang gp I have an appointment at 3pm.... I'm getting fed up now as this has been diagnosed a year ago and still not controlled..... I'm getting higher and higher readings..... I been to a&e twice now and by the time they stick me there for 4hours not letting me eat or drink the levels start falling to like 10 or 11 but been told to check 4 times a day but all the results are showing is that it's high