work focused interview

carmadrob

Type of diabetes
Type 1
let me start by saying hello, ive been a type 1 for 25yrs, im 53 now. ive got ckd stage 4 with a filtration of 19, ive got bad
neuropathy in my feet along with the usual balance issues etc, the ckd makes me very tited and weak and sick , out of breath etc, ive also got thyroid problems along with deppresion.i have also lost hypo awarness, i went for a medical for the dwp and was put into work group, i have my first back to work focused interview today and worried, does anyone have any advice please, thank you

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I had that. They ask questions about what jobs you would like to do and what qualifications you have. Be honest and say if you will have problems working.

carmadrob

Type of diabetes
Type 1
thanks for that, cant see anyone wanting to employ someone who might have a hypo at anytime, cant be safe. my wife looks after me in that respect.

carmadrob

Type of diabetes
Type 1
update, i went to my first wfi at the jobcentre and lady said its not her job to reconsider but agreed that i should ring and ask for a mandatory reconsidaration, i did ring and again told to fill out a new esa50 form and enclose documents to back up claim. just to recap- i went to my review medical and was told it would be a trained profesional in my ilness, turns out she was a physio, anyway that was xmas time, i never heard anything untill recently and that was the jobcentre telling me about the wfi, they said i must of got a decision letter but i never got one and in this letter it supose to explain you have a time limit to ask for a mandatory recosidaration, just dont know who to turn to, can anyone help, thanks