Wow i am so amazed!

sandymaynard

Hi everybody,
sorry got tell someone! I went for weigh in today! can't believe it in the last few the totalamount of weight loss has come to 35lbs!
I am so amazed! All i have cut out is potatoes,rice, and alot of the high carbs where i can!
I asked the nurse you are kidding me right, she said no honest same scales as when we started, in the last 2 and half months total weight loss works out to 35lbs!
I phoned my mum to tell her i was so excited as i have always battled with my weight! Dont eat chocolate sweets etc!
I felt so put down by my mum!

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
That's great news Sandi.I bet you feel like dancing on air.Sandi,you are doing this for yourself,not your mum or anyone else.feel proud of what you have achieved and keep on doing what ever it is you are doing to lose the weight and control your blood sugars.

tubolard

Dislikes
Fasteddie; Richard K Bernstein; William S. Atkins; Rosemary Bloody Conley;
Well done Sandy, kudos to you :)

Regards, Tubs.

sandymaynard

Hi everyone
Thankyou for your kind words! I am proud of myself! I feel alot better! Oh yes i feel like dancing! I don't see where i have lost the weight! But if she says i have then i have!
I feel upset with my mum! I know she is having it hard because she wont give up chocolate and rice etc and she is type 1! She is 75 years old! she says she is too old to change!
everybody is saying well done you!

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Sandy.
That's fantastic - well done you. Gold star. :D :D :D

samcogle

WOW that's fantastic. It is amazing what can happen if you cut out a few carbs. I never thought I would be able to lose weight on my own, but it's happening too :D

C

catherinecherub

Well done Sandy. This is your achievment and you should be so proud of yourself.

Catherine.

Attachments

• crowd_applause.gif
    crowd_applause.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 859

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
congratulations Sandy

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
way to go xxx well done :D

Kim_C

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Congratulations, very well done.......I'm jealous LOL

samcogle

You will have to get a little weight loss ticker like some of us have and then we can see how well you are doing :D

samcogle

sandymaynard said:
Hi samcogle,
i have a weight loss ticker just cant figure how to put it on!
Right i am doing this from memory but you highlight the writing in the box on the ticker page and then paste it into your profile on the edit signature page. Put it in that box and it's done :)