1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

xdrip calibration doesn't seem to work

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by wjz615, Dec 16, 2019.

1. wjz615

wjz615 · Newbie

Hi everyone!

A quick question here for those who are using DIY-AAPS. Has anyone used this combination to manager your blood glucose?

freestyle libre (gen 1) + Wangwang*+xdrip + AAPS

I came across a problem when I tried to calibrate. After I calibrated on xdrip, the calibrated BG value did not have any effect on my trend. In another word, the trend is still inaccurate. It seems like I have never calibrated. (see the picture)

Have any of you guys met this problem before? Do you have any solutions? Is there any wrong settings on xdrip?

【*Wangwang is a smart reader for FreeStyle Libre sensors. Continuous glucose readings every 5 minutes straight to your smart phone or smart watch.

Wangwang Freestyle Libre Reader designed to provide continuous glucose reporting automatically every 5 min. to your Smartphone or Smartwatch.

It is like Miaomiao, Blucon.】

Attached Files:

2. PatB3031

PatB3031 · Newbie

Hi....did you ever get a reply or solution for this problem. I use Miaomiao but my problem is exactly the same. Have a number of calibration results sitting on my terms graph but seen no change to that trend.

Thanks...Pat

3. kev-w

kev-w Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Maybe no help whatsoever but for my xDrip & Libre & Miaomiao (iPhone version so NOT xDrip+) if the weboop feature is enabled (in settings)it's set to mimic the Libre, to enter a calibration weboop needs to be disabled so xDrip runs its own monitoring software and then allows calibrations to be entered.

Edit, and if you set up a Nightscout account you can show calibrations in there.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook