Xdrip, nightguard, nightscout query

localshop

I've just managed to set up github and heroku accounts, and successfully got my MiaoMiao info on my Nightscout page / app. I'm reasonably tech savvy however I can't seem to get my BG to show on the iOS Nightguard app badge despite setting it to be displayed and allowing notifications. I'd also like it to show a banner displaying my BG every 5 minutes like Xdrip does.

Can anyone give any suggestions or advice please? I appreciate it's quite a niche question!

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've just managed to set up github and heroku accounts, and successfully got my MiaoMiao info on my Nightscout page / app. I'm reasonably tech savvy however I can't seem to get my BG to show on the iOS Nightguard app badge despite setting it to be displayed and allowing notifications. I'd also like it to show a banner displaying my BG every 5 minutes like Xdrip does.

Can anyone give any suggestions or advice please? I appreciate it's quite a niche question!

I did read about issues with nightguard but xDrip will alarm if you set it to, I didn't try it and just have xDrip talking to nightscout for doses and foods and my phone beeps if I get more than a 0.6 change in levels and reach 8 or 4.4.

I got testflight from the app store and downloaded xdrip and nightscout from links on the Facebook xDrip group.

localshop

I did read about issues with nightguard but xDrip will alarm if you set it to, I didn't try it and just have xDrip talking to nightscout for doses and foods and my phone beeps if I get more than a 0.6 change in levels and reach 8 or 4.4.

I got testflight from the app store and downloaded xdrip and nightscout from links on the Facebook xDrip group.
thanks Kev. I have xdrip and it works fine however I like the look / feel of Nightscout and it seems to have some great features.

Reactions: kev-w