Xdrip+ printing reports??

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
I have an appointment on the 23 October and want to know how to print out the reports from Xdrip+. Only just started using Xdrip so a complete novice with it :). TIA :)

K

Knikki

If your on an Android phone then from the main interface there are three buttons top right, hit that and a fly out menu appears and there are a couple of various options one of which is "Import / Export features" hit that and there is an Export CSV (SiDiary format) which I think will give you what you want however I have not tried it myself.

You will need something like Excel to view the content.

Will have a play around tonight and see if there is anything else :)

Reactions: Gaz-M

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
If your on an Android phone then from the main interface there are three buttons top right, hit that and a fly out menu appears and there are a couple of various options one of which is "Import / Export features" hit that and there is an Export CSV (SiDiary format) which I think will give you what you want however I have not tried it myself.

You will need something like Excel to view the content.

Will have a play around tonight and see if there is anything else :)
Thank you once again @Knikki
Will have a play around with it as well
Wayyyyyyy too much info on Xdrip lol

K

Knikki

You should be able to connect a PC to the phone and get the info from it, but again will have to have a play at home, will let you know later :)

Scott-C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
If it's just really the AGP graph and other stuff you get on the Statistics page, you can select the 7, 30 or 90 day options, then there's a share icon to the right of those buttons which lets you email and the other sort of things which a share icon does.

In practice, all it's really doing is taking a screenshot of the page, so it's probably easiet just, erm, taking a screenshot and printing it off like any other screenshot

I've never needed or wanted to share stats to any real degree, tend just to wave the phone a bit at docs, so I haven't looked into the more elaborate reports which are apparently available through Nightscout - you'd have to set up an account for that.

Reactions: ringi

DunePlodder

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think the best option is to use Nightscout's reports if you have that set up - a bit late now if you haven't!

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
I think the best option is to use Nightscout's reports if you have that set up - a bit late now if you haven't!

I tried to do this a fair few times without avail :(

K

Knikki

OK been having a bit of a play

The Import / Export I'm fairly sure is just for the Config because it creates a CSV file that you have to open in Excel (or Open Excel is your using open source or another spread sheet) which looking at it gives no real useful info and you can't make a graph or anything else.

From the Home Screen the three bars (top left) there is a Statistics option that gives a fair bit of info but more "where you have been and if in target", this you can share with various apps on the phone and maybe email it to yourself and print it out from your home PC/Mac.

I have no idea if Nightscout gives you more info because I don't have an account setup.

Reactions: porl69