Yay! Happy Happy

Dislikes
SPIDERS (cringe)
Had my latest blood test results today. HbA1c on the 26th of July was 124 or 13%. Now 61or 7.7%. Cholesterol 6.9 now 4.6. I am really happy with these results. I know my HbA1c could be better, but my aim by january is to have it below 48! So my next target is set! Wish me luck! :D

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Onwards and upwards as they say ! :thumbup:

WhitbyJet

the_happy_hammer said:
Had my latest blood test results today. HbA1c on the 26th of July was 124 or 13%. Now 61or 7.7%. Cholesterol 6.9 now 4.6. I am really happy with these results. I know my HbA1c could be better, but my aim by january is to have it below 48! So my next target is set! Wish me luck! :D

Congratulations, well done :clap: :clap:
I am sure you will reach your goal, wishing you all the very best x

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Great results Hammer :clap:

Dislikes
SPIDERS (cringe)
Thanks everyone for your positive replies. I really appreciate all the posts on here. Really glad I joined! Keep up the good work! :D :thumbup:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
the_happy_hammer said:

Well done and congratulations, you're heading in the right direction :clap: Please let us know how you get on in January. Fingers crossed.

Best wishes RRB