You can beat Type II too....

Avicohen1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Diagnosed last summer with Type II, I went on a low carb diet and used GLP-1 injection at 10pm each evening before bed.
I lost 12kg inside two months and by end September had normalized HBa1C and massively lowered my Cholesterol from almost 9 down below 5.
I still take Metformin once after breakfast but hope to be signed off all meds later this year.
Apparently only 0.0015% of the adult population manages to come of the meds, but I think going on a low carb diet makes it much easier, together with managing “lifestyle” better, little more exercise and less alcohol.
I have also taken up cycling which is great fun once you get going....

you can do it too!!!!!

Reactions: snowmonkey

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Diagnosed last summer with Type II, I went on a low carb diet and used GLP-1 injection at 10pm each evening before bed.
I lost 12kg inside two months and by end September had normalized HBa1C and massively lowered my Cholesterol from almost 9 down below 5.
I still take Metformin once after breakfast but hope to be signed off all meds later this year.
Apparently only 0.0015% of the adult population manages to come of the meds, but I think going on a low carb diet makes it much easier, together with managing “lifestyle” better, little more exercise and less alcohol.
I have also taken up cycling which is great fun once you get going....

you can do it too!!!!!

Congratulations mate!

Please share with us your breakfast, lunch, dinner including snacks.

Thank you!