peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
We'll talk. Are you married?
Oh God! NO! I am a happy content divorced miserable old G.t...I have suffered enough in life, BUT I could change my mind for Hilary if she could forgive Bill for his indiscretions she would be able to forgive any I have (eg snoring,not wiping my shoes when I come indoors)

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Oh God! NO! I am a happy content divorced miserable old G.t...I have suffered enough in life, BUT I could change my mind for Hilary if she could forgive Bill for his indiscretions she would be able to forgive any I have (eg snoring,not wiping my shoes when I come indoors)
Okay are you registered to vote? We are going to exercise now but I'll check back later.

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
There is no nutritional value to cardboard despite it being made to taste like chicken....bleurgh!! ;)
Reminds me of something I read many years ago regarding McDonalds: "The most nutritious thing that comes out of McDonalds is its' packaging":clown:

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Reminds me of something I read many years ago regarding McDonalds: "The most nutritious thing that comes out of McDonalds is its' packaging":clown:
That's what the Halloween "cheese and crackers " packets tasted like-sweet, salty cardboard.