YpsoPump problems

sassycat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi there, don't know if anyone can help.

My YpsoPump is not connecting to the MyLife App - tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, now I can't sign in - gets to 'sync to MyLife Cloud account' and just hangs up till it times out.

Does anyone have any work around that might help? Fairly straightforward if possible as I can do the basics ie cleared cache before uninstalling it, but nothing too techy.

I had to enter bolus directly in the pump, I was horrified ah, gotta love technology. And it would be a Saturday!

Off to my volunteering shift, so TIA.

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
They should have an out of hours number in case of technical issues. It may be the orderline number with an option for help.

sassycat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
They should have an out of hours number in case of technical issues. It may be the orderline number with an option for help.
I've tried it, but wasn't sure if it was an urgent problem, as the pump still works. May give them another call when I get home..

Reactions: Hopeful34

baroque541

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have had problems with this for months now. I went through it with the helpline, it ended with me being told that there is a new version of the Mylife app coming soon, she said the upgrade should solve my problems.
I had a few months where the meter could not connect to the app, and the app wasn't reliably connecting to the pump, so I was back to working out my own bolus like in the old days of injections, and putting it in to the pump

Dustydog

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Yes having the same problem. I contacted Ypsomed and had to log a ticket. It is now over a week and they still haven’t got back to me. Originally you could just speak to a person and they would answer my questions. I am not sure what Ypsomed are doing but it certainly is not good currently.