What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Lampman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My BG this morning was 5. I have had a cold for a few days and it had been around 6 for those days, but no higher than usual during the rest of the day. Nothing spectacular, but it does go to show even a minor infection can have some effects!

D

Diabeticliberty

Buongiorno i miei deliziosi pizzi diabetici. Le campane del maggio ching ching a chingaling. This morning in the rather crazy north, south, east and west wind courtesy of a man named Brian a kite came hurling through my window. On the front it said your blood sugars are 3.2mmols. The kids round here are really wayward . This kite was still in the box. Have yourselves a fine old windy Sunday

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4d25729a05b62fc624998b73548aee5e.jpg

An old earthen wood burning oven.

More time in my hands today being a Sunday so went for a two hour 12km walking session. Just came back and wife and son are still sleeping!

Stuck in Nicosia unfortunately. So much for my hopes of getting to the seaside and even swimming

Morning sugars 5,0 and 4,7 mmol/l before and after walk.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Pavlos

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.5 today

it's a bit grey here this morning but maybe it will cheer up later on like it did the last two days:)

Mum is making us dinner today so we'll be going over there later for roast beef and then weather permitting I'll take her wee dog for a nice long walk.

Suzie looks so ladylike and 'butter wouldn't melt' at me when I clip the lead to her collar then turns into a complete ditch hound when we get out there:joyful:

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
4d25729a05b62fc624998b73548aee5e.jpg

An old earthen wood burning oven.

More time in my hands today being a Sunday so went for a two hour 12km walking session. Just came back and wife and son are still sleeping!

Stuck in Nicosia unfortunately. So much for my hopes of getting to the seaside and even swimming

Morning sugars 5,0 and 4,7 mmol/l before and after walk.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Pavlos

Love your photos every day Pavlosyn.

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good morning everyone
BG this morning 5.8

Went to my doctor yesterday and I do have gout but good thing the tablets worked well I don't need to take the rest,so fabulous news I'm going to change a few things in my diet like small portion sizes of protein and restrict protein to main meal only, more fluids small portion of carbs. Change potatoes for sweet potatoes don't know what else I can change,but doctor said don't worry too much about food and the gout diet and see how I do on the diet changes and test again in 3 months with a blood test.. So here goes I will give it a try and hopefully I will avoid more gout attacks. K

Gout is very painful. Hope it settles soon.