What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
"Morning all.

I'm here embedded with the
T2 RRF, just here in the shadows of Mount Shugar

A small force was parachuted in to Hostile territory when help was requested by the locals.

Commanders met up with the local resistance ,
and with their help assisted in an uprising to overthrow the ruling elite, the LOGS

A nasty little group calling themselves the Lord's of Glucose.
That took control when we pulled out unexpectedly those few years back.

Always to be found lurking in the background, but back then unorganised & disparate small groups, who only came together when the crash of 21' Meant resources where needed elsewhere & we withdrew completely.

" We still had many good connections with local leaders, and that head honcho knows a few things," one soldier confided.

Senior officials will only confirm they are slowly gaining control.

Head honcho leading the TTLPP
(T2 Liberation Peoples Party )
Has been said to be working from an old plan we left, with a few twists, and it's bringing results .

The scuttlebutt, is it's all Hearts & minds.
Yeah I know, old hat, but this guy's Changing mindsets but remembering You can't do it when it's all stick & no carrot

So friday night, he laid on a treat for the locals.

Went down really well .
Beef joint, assorted veg, beef gravy .....and hassleback* potatoes ..gulp

Took a chance & added a couple to my plate when offered .
All of it delicious & well received.

This reporter seems to have got away with the bonus pots.

Just before a press conference this morning, i tested at a glorious 7.1, and given the circumstances, I was rather delighted.

I spoke to those at the presser, and one source said
"it's not been easy, but the TTLPP & their supporters are friendly and helpful, once you get to know them.

They have just had a difficult few years and struggled getting out from under the dictatorship of the Carbohydrate Alliance.

A tough mob as we all know, not adverse to sugar torture, forced addiction & disinformation at every turn.

But slowly and through a process of education, the TTLPP with our aid, are having great success.

They've managed to oust the CA from major administrative building in the Capital, and seem to have them on the run.

The shock & awe of the uprising means we've won all the major battles

And while not destroyed, the CA still has the ability to morph back to the Guerilla operational mode they came from, and can still disrupt or cause major damage to our campaign to reverse all aspects of their rule with their hit & run tactics.

So we're still on alert.
but while I can't say this is the end, I can say that I think this is the end of the beginning...god willing."

Facts fully backed by results I've seen on the ground, I'd say

Back to you in the studio...."

Last edited:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Fbg 6.3
Going down again...

Wild life nighttime camera...
Badger & Fox & Cats
54secs

Creative...with the black fountain pen and sprayed with water. Tippex for the moon, but the Tippex is a bit old and stringy, I need a new one...
I used felt tips for a little bit of colour, but I have just bought a teeny tiny palette. And, my idea was to put a bit of felt tip pen in each of the pans, and then use a water brush for that little bit of colour. What I was doing before was I was putting the felt tip pen on a separate piece of paper and using the water brush to ease a little bit of the colour out to use on the painting, but that was wasting a lot of the colour from the felt pen, which I couldn't 'pull' out of the paper with the water brush.

Anyway, here it is...

Have your best day...

Time for a cuppa and a nap.

View attachment 65833
Different, have you got sun glasses on?
That moon was so bright yesterday morning, was it a full moon or a new moon? Not sure. Too cloudy this morning.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning everyone on a trapped particles scattering the blue light from the sun in a stable air mass start to the day here in the dark and dangerous north. 5.8 this morning at 0600. A lovely walk into town yesterday, flitting to the bright sides of the streets to bathe in the weak sunshine warmth. A few chores and just at the right time, a bus turned up - marvellous. Mrs Miggins returned home safely from the future that was formerly known as GMT+1. Now re-named CET probably to confuse the masses and get more votes. Local prospective Labour candidate doing the doorstep walk. She was our MP before the locals were fed hypnotic drugs in the drinking water and voted blue in the last election. I had a list - she took notes - probably now in the bin but you never know. Art bit - more trees! If this is still your first day of the weekend then I hope you enjoy it, we have less time than we think. My koffy is nearly finished.

View attachment 65835
stark was my first thought.
even those group of trees look lonely and needing spring.
nice tho.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning footwear collectors. No known fg here but super salmon salad day traditionally (well, over the last 8.5 years) produces something between 4.2 and 5.5. I managed 9.5 steps yesterday - no rollator or walking pole: long way from the 25-30 just 2 years ago but as SuperMac said events dear boy, events. Medium term ambition is exercise bike and gym. Zoe podcast suggests resistance exercise (especially legs) makes the brain work better than Sudoku etc. I have built up step count gradually this week 7.5k, 8.5k, 9.5k @gennepher and @dunelm thanks for sharing your art and some of the secrets of how you produce such masterpieces. Elsewhere DJT has been handed a gift, in his supporter's eyes, to monetise (how many hats does he need to sell for that bill?) and turn into votes- me either :banghead:. Good man Ollie Pope. - c'mon Stokes, Foakes and 9 other blokes. If you can’t enjoy Saturday, accept and move on.
6.7 this pope day, this facup day, don't mention spurs last night, my lot day at the grim, Dutch flinging, and more facup. How can you not enjoy a day like today, got to be optimistic, but no doubt, it won't be too good cos of results.
Another busy chores day, lots of washing to do, good job I'm a pro!
Done my homework, flicking channels. It was realising about yesterday morning, that I just didn't want to get out of bed, the worst feeling as I did mention, quite almost a level of doom and gloom, blue, fear, over worry, despondency, I just didn't want to face it all, never mind the financial situation, everybody is concerned with and the clowns doing nowt about it, 'cept, putting the profits they are making in their pocket.

Footies on, bed to strip, and a nice gammon to feast upon. Sorry not a Tory MP, a ham hock. Same difference!!!!!

Best wishes to you all as always!

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
never mind the financial situation, everybody is concerned with and the clowns doing nowt about it, 'cept, putting the profits they are making in their pocket.
Gave a hug,

But fully agree with your assessment.

Words fail me, or at least words suitable for here on how disgraceful & disgusting I find the entire leadership.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning footwear collectors. No known fg here but super salmon salad day traditionally (well, over the last 8.5 years) produces something between 4.2 and 5.5. I managed 9.5 steps yesterday - no rollator or walking pole: long way from the 25-30 just 2 years ago but as SuperMac said events dear boy, events. Medium term ambition is exercise bike and gym. Zoe podcast suggests resistance exercise (especially legs) makes the brain work better than Sudoku etc. I have built up step count gradually this week 7.5k, 8.5k, 9.5k @gennepher and @dunelm thanks for sharing your art and some of the secrets of how you produce such masterpieces. Elsewhere DJT has been handed a gift, in his supporter's eyes, to monetise (how many hats does he need to sell for that bill?) and turn into votes- me either :banghead:. Good man Ollie Pope. - c'mon Stokes, Foakes and 9 other blokes. If you can’t enjoy Saturday, accept and move on.
Thank you @ianpspurs. interesting pod cast. Just done a basic VO2Max test so might live a little longer :) :woot: :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_5254.png
    IMG_5254.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Gave a hug,

But fully agree with your assessment.

Words fail me, or at least words suitable for here on how disgraceful & disgusting I find the entire leadership.
it's the whole lot of them!
Britain is a basket case.
we need a complete change of how the country is run. Not that we will get it even with Labour.

The Tories represent the elite in the 19th century.
We should be looking to bring Westminster into at least, what the EU is trying to achieve to be a standard of living for all the people not just the few. In the 21st century.
Food banks for both parents working is the biggest reason why this lot need putting out on their ****.
Poverty according to Rowntree foundation is growing by 4% a year.
And the gap between the top 1% and everyone else has grown by over 20% in five years.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Pope, oggie and luke are my heroes this evening as I feast with an omelette that will help keep my FBG levels in range. I hope.
Washing done, chores and shopping done.
Washing up can wait till morning. Here made, vacking done, mopping and toilet , bathroom done.
Might have a restful Sunday. But probably wont!
Have a lovely Saturday evening peeps,
Knackered.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 6.3

Wildlife Nighttime cameras
Cats & then finally the Fox
Midnight and Jade often share the swing in the night. And it also tends to keep inquisitive badgers at bay. The badgers seem reluctant to even look at the swing when Midnight is on it! But no badgers this night, although on other clips in between these, eyes were seen in the bushes...(badgers?).
Chunky Marmalade was not welcomed by Midnight, yet Foxy Loxy was an acceptable visitor!!!
57secs

Creative fountain pen drawing and spray water...
Just playing around. Scribbling...
A little bit of colour with a water brush and felt tips...

The moon was very bright last night. As bright as day, and so I got to see the badgers and foxes first hand through my glass door...

Skype call been cancelled for this week. That's okay. Grandkids are celebrating last day of freedom on the beach before new school term starts.

Cuppa tea and a quick nap now.
App promises sunshine today.
So I will be in the garden as soon as possible if the weather app delivers its promise...but it will still be another month before the sunshine reaches the swing or the actual ground. I am so glad I bought all those holey outdoor rubber mats last year to place on all the pathways round my garden. There is no danger of me slipping any more. It does look odd, but it's well worth it.

Have your best day...

IMG_5576.jpeg

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Fbg 6.3

Wildlife Nighttime cameras
Cats & then finally the Fox
Midnight and Jade often share the swing in the night. And it also tends to keep inquisitive badgers at bay. The badgers seem reluctant to even look at the swing when Midnight is on it! But no badgers this night, although on other clips in between these, eyes were seen in the bushes...(badgers?).
Chunky Marmalade was not welcomed by Midnight, yet Foxy Loxy was an acceptable visitor!!!
57secs

Creative fountain pen drawing and spray water...
Just playing around. Scribbling...
A little bit of colour with a water brush and felt tips...

The moon was very bright last night. As bright as day, and so I got to see the badgers and foxes first hand through my glass door...

Skype call been cancelled for this week. That's okay. Grandkids are celebrating last day of freedom on the beach before new school term starts.

Cuppa tea and a quick nap now.
App promises sunshine today.
So I will be in the garden as soon as possible if the weather app delivers its promise...but it will still be another month before the sunshine reaches the swing or the actual ground. I am so glad I bought all those holey outdoor rubber mats last year to place on all the pathways round my garden. There is no danger of me slipping any more. It does look odd, but it's well worth it.

Have your best day...

View attachment 65844
Lovely Mrs Ent from Middle Earth. Good idea those rubber mats.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
"well I'm astounded.

We've been out here in the glucozan jungle, that vastness Wilderness, covered with carbohydrate sink holes, looking for an endangered species, many considered might even be extinct.

Well, this morning we caught a glimpse of it

Caught in our lights, it froze, for just a moment.

Then in the blink of an eye, it was gone.

If it wasn't for the shortest of camera footage, I might have thought we'd imagined it.

We'll now be extending our journey, to search for more about this almost mythical creature in this part of the world..

But right now, I can confirm....
The sixFBeeGee, is not extinct but a living & breathing entity.

Join us next month, when we explore it's habits and see if it's breeding....

David believame....”

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all from a day breaking L.A. where several layers were needed for cricket watching until I felt hang the expense and boosted heating to a sweltering 17.5. I know, I know but Jeremy the tax cutting bear has it all in hand. @gennepher good news on the rubber mats giving a surer footing. Thanks for sharing the amazing creative. Looks like how I imagine Voldamort's paramour since he's obviously a nawty boy . May be back later but cricket is now interesting - good man Ollie Pope.. Have a good day if at all possible

Last edited:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone from another wonderfully quiet start to the day here in the dark and dangerous north. 5.9 on the balance ball of lies and deception. A good day yesterday, relatively pain free and no mind expanding pain blocking drugs in sight. Managed just over 5 miles throughout the day. British Legion branch meeting last night with the added attraction of pie and peas. Great big monster old fashioned traditional belly busting pancreatic exciting northern pies Help yourself, with the crusts cut into portions, easily lifted and lots of the innards scooped deftly onto my plate with about 142 peas and lashings of gravy. Post office dirty secrets. So the govt and the post office both knew. Slippy Sumac talks a good talk (ish) but it all seems “hurry up and wait”. “Without a ruler to do it against you won’t make crooked straight” but there seems a distinct lack of role models once they have been viewed under ultra violet light. Oh well, we have the marvellous distraction of ‘the girl in the bubble’ visiting today so all is well in the ‘now’. Art bit, entitled, “what was in my mind is not what translated onto the paper” or, “send three and fourpence …”. Sunday best or Kings new clothes, I hope you have time to smile. Koffy is consumed, pills need taking, exercises waiting in the wings.

1706427406061.jpeg

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone from another wonderfully quiet start to the day here in the dark and dangerous north. 5.9 on the balance ball of lies and deception. A good day yesterday, relatively pain free and no mind expanding pain blocking drugs in sight. Managed just over 5 miles throughout the day. British Legion branch meeting last night with the added attraction of pie and peas. Great big monster old fashioned traditional belly busting pancreatic exciting northern pies Help yourself, with the crusts cut into portions, easily lifted and lots of the innards scooped deftly onto my plate with about 142 peas and lashings of gravy. Post office dirty secrets. So the govt and the post office both knew. Slippy Sumac talks a good talk (ish) but it all seems “hurry up and wait”. “Without a ruler to do it against you won’t make crooked straight” but there seems a distinct lack of role models once they have been viewed under ultra violet light. Oh well, we have the marvellous distraction of ‘the girl in the bubble’ visiting today so all is well in the ‘now’. Art bit, entitled, “what was in my mind is not what translated onto the paper” or, “send three and fourpence …”. Sunday best or Kings new clothes, I hope you have time to smile. Koffy is consumed, pills need taking, exercises waiting in the wings.

View attachment 65845
A wonderful piece of art - thank you very much. Good fbg after #piegate. Enjoy your time with TGIB.

Last edited:

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all from a day breaking L.A. where several layers were needed for cricket watching until I felt hang the expense and boosted heating to a sweltering 17.5. I know, I know but Jeremy the tax cutting bear has it all in hand. @gennepher good news on the rubber mats giving a surer footing. Thanks for sharing the amazing creative. Looks like how I imagine Voldamort's paramour since he's obviously a nawty boy . May be back later but cricket is now interesting - good man Ollie Pope.. Have a good day if at all possible

Thanks Ian...