Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
Hola @JohnD54

Hope you didn't measure your blood pressure after the MU game!

No BP taken but a rude amount of Vodka whilst watching the 2nd game, which might account for the 4.5 reading this morning, hey ho it's only a game we live to fight another day.

Have a good one everyone.

Reactions: 14 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

4.7 fasting and 2.0 blood ketones. Nice bright start to the day down here in saga central, oh and it's nice and sunny too.

Reactions: 17 people
M

mojo37

Mmm back in the 7's this morning ..7.4 only had 5 hrs sleep so don't know if that's impacted on reading

Reactions: 15 people

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning after a bedtime of 5.6 which came after a nice 5.7 2 hrs after a small handful of (shock horror!!) Malteasers!! First time in 10 months and I was in a "let's see" mode as my daughter had some while watching Peter kay!

Reactions: 17 people

chancellors

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning on this bright sunny start to the day, my fasting result this morning were 5.5 @ 08:18hrs. Now for breakfast scrambled eggs and bacon, cup of tea with soya light and cranberry juice ( sugar free ).

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 18 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
5.8 this morning after a bedtime of 5.6 which came after a nice 5.7 2 hrs after a small handful of (shock horror!!) Malteasers!! First time in 10 months and I was in a "let's see" mode as my daughter had some while watching Peter kay!

Reactions: 6 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. It was a 6.2 from me this morning after a 5.8 bedtime reading. HbA1c tests tomorrow.

Reactions: 13 people
Status
Not open for further replies.