Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Had to laugh when Lord Grantham said to Carson that he would decorate the servants quarters for the wedding reception, Mary's face when he said it :D

Enjoying this series and shame its the last, but the wind of change is happening all around the Abbey and Julian Fellows is getting this message across leading up to the season finally.

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

Had to laugh when Lord Grantham said to Carson that he would decorate the servants quarters for the wedding reception, Mary's face when he said it :D

Enjoying this series and shame its the last, but the wind of change is happening all around the Abbey and Julian Fellows is getting this message across leading up to the season finally.
Hi Nigel @noblehead it should be so good tonight ...
Hope you have something smart to wear .. Lord noble ..
Looks like the wedding venue is only known to some yet . ;)
Watch out for dear old grannie , we are all a bit on our guard ..
But the drinks you gave , very kind , Well the keys to the wine celler .. Was very kind :p:***::joyful:

N

NicolaB70

@NicolaB70
Do hurry , such a big event , hat or hair band .. :p
What colour , I do want to stand out from the crowd .. In one of my new dresses ..
Ooo no I guess that's the brides role ,,but really .. I do hope it's a happy event , I don't want a grey dismal wedding ,
I want colour and fun .. But if the staff won't confirm ..:eek:
And grannie , what shall we do about grannie @chris lowe
We don't want grannie making one of her speeches ..

What are you wearing to the wedding , feel free to borrow a dress if you wish .. I want you to look nice :wideyed:
I see grandpa @jay hay-char is looking forward to the wedding ,,not sure what he finds so interesting below stairs ..:banghead::bag::arghh:
Sorry I did leave your frock out but I had to see to the bride. Do you think we did a good job with the coat?

Reactions: 2 people
N

NicolaB70

Wasn't the wedding lovely I'm pleased the now Mrs Carson got the wedding she wanted. Yay Tom is back :). I think there's going to be a new romances with Edith and that guy, I hope so. Old granny violet and Isabel Crawley are quite funny together.
Oh we,l better get on with the day before Lady @Kat100 calls for her breakfast

MARGAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hello, I'm new here, recommended by NicolaB79..hope malady will excuse my butting in (lol). Hey I was pleased to see Tom Back from America., wonder if he'll get hitched to someone, a lots got to happen, being the last in The series.

N

NicolaB70

Hello, I'm new here, recommended by NicolaB79..hope malady will excuse my butting in (lol). Hey I was pleased to see Tom Back from America., wonder if he'll get hitched to someone, a lots got to happen, being the last in The series.
Your not butting @MARGAR more the merrier! I'm sure Lady K will be along later and will 'interview' you for a position in the house!

K

Kat100

Your not butting @MARGAR more the merrier! I'm sure Lady K will be along later and will 'interview' you for a position in the house!
Good morning @MARGAR
If you have been recommend by @NicolaB70 then I really don't see a problem ..
You have excellent references and connections with the village .. Maybe you could help grannie .. A bit like pointing her in the right direction :rolleyes:
Oooo my goodness @NicolaB70 what a very grand job , Mrs Carson looked like a real lady herself ..you did wonders with her outfit ...
The downstairs are really moving up the ladder , it will be one of those modern team communities here soon ..
Grannie will have campers in the grounds ...:)

Well in sickness and in health it was a lovely wedding ..
I expect very one needs a half day off to recover today .. So please , there are plenty of left overs I can have a tray left for tonight ..I do wonder if Margar would like to help with the cooking ..:rolleyes::joyful:

# wedding feeling very contented ...:p

K

Kat100

Loved it , it was a great wedding X

K

Kat100

Wasn't the wedding lovely I'm pleased the now Mrs Carson got the wedding she wanted. Yay Tom is back :). I think there's going to be a new romances with Edith and that guy, I hope so. Old granny violet and Isabel Crawley are quite funny together.
Oh we,l better get on with the day before Lady @Kat100 calls for her breakfast
Yes I agree , do get on with the day , always so much to do ..
Old grannie :hilarious: lol lol X

MARGAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I expect I'm below stairs! I hear all the gossip about the ladies (who are not as innocent as they make out!). I've got me special friends, y'know!! You'd be surprised....!!

MARGAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Oh yes Ma'am, I accept your offer of working in the kitchen. I might have a job remembering to stand (when sitting at the table), when Mr Carson comes in! I've got me cap and piny ready!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I shall play the part of the hermit living outside the village wild in a cave with no running water, gas or electricity

I come down to Downtown as Mrs Patmore takes pity on me and hands me some leftover food from his Lordships table

MARGAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
lol.....now this is getting serious!! As I'm in the kitchen I'll try to save a few bits for you.

Reactions: 5 people
K

Kat100

I expect I'm below stairs! I hear all the gossip about the ladies (who are not as innocent as they make out!). I've got me special friends, y'know!! You'd be surprised....!!
Yes for course below stairs .. Plenty of silver to polish ...:woot:
So you have friends @MARGAR are they from your time at other big houses .. :rolleyes::eek::oops:
Do feel free to visit your friends you may have one Sunday afternoon off a month ..
Any gossip do feel,free to share , a little gossip always encouraged :joyful:

K

Kat100

I shall play the part of the hermit living outside the village wild in a cave with no running water, gas or electricity

I come down to Downtown as Mrs Patmore takes pity on me and hands me some leftover food from his Lordships table
Mrs patmore has a secret son , it's ok we will keep it a secret for now .. :eek::p:wideyed:
You will have to earn your keep mind....
Board and logging for garden and stable work .. :playful:
And do take grannie on a few rides ..
Uniform .. Casual .. Due to cutbacks .. But please keep nails and shoes clean , hygiene and standards still high even for outside work ... And please find and use the tin bath in the shed .. @Cumberland

Reactions: 3 people