Downton time

K

Kat100

That's ok because I'll be going up to east end of London then to help the nuns and midwife in Poplar!!!
lol lol
Of course you will and I will be mother superior as voluntary service instead of being a land girl ..
I am laughing so much lol :hilarious:

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

****** is a new French word. I did learn some more French words but can't write them, only say them!lol
Really I will practice , if French is the new way to go .. Thought we just drank French wines .. :D
Lady's maids are so well travelled these days :)

N

NicolaB70

lol lol
Of course you will and I will be mother superior as voluntary service instead of being a land girl ..
I am laughing so much lol :hilarious:
At least you wouldn't have to worry about clothes catalogues and changing your clothes up teem times a day when your mother superior!
Me too, as my kids would say, funny as

K

Kat100

At least you wouldn't have to worry about clothes catalogues and changing your clothes up teem times a day when your mother superior!
Me too, as my kids would say, funny as
One day we will hear of a new word , leisure wear .. Where one just does not have to get dressed up .. :rolleyes:
There will be no standards though :wideyed:

Nicola you are now mother superior .. Lol , only as you have little ones .. Who are with the nanny in Downton :woot:

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've been giving some thought as to how the series is going to end, and have just had a blinding flash of inspiration. As a metaphor for the decline of the aristocracy and the ending of an era, the Hindenberg will crash into the building, immolating the entire cast and negating any possibility that there can ever be another series.

I will shortly be opening discussions about royalties with Julian Fellowes but in the mean time, remember: you read it here first :D

Reactions: 6 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
PS: In an unexpected twist, the only cast member to escape will be Bates, who will have gone to Brighton for a weekend with his secret (male) lover. They set up a teashop in The Lanes and live happily ever after, although Bates' dark secret (that he rigged up fake navigation lights, to lure the Hindenberg to its doom) will always hover over his head, like the Sword of Damocles.

#hangbates

:D :D

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

PS: In an unexpected twist, the only cast member to escape will be Bates, who will have gone to Brighton for a weekend with his secret (male) lover. They set up a teashop in The Lanes and live happily ever after, although Bates' dark secret (that he rigged up fake navigation lights, to lure the Hindenberg to its doom) will always hover over his head, like the Sword of Damocles.

#hangbates

Looks like #bates will have a great time running a tea shoppie .. With friend ....
Today i insisted that my raspberries and jellies are served with cream in China tea cups .. These China cups will be called vintage in the future .. Now that's modern drama :p bates saved ##### :woot:
@jay hay-char

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

#hangbates

Go on we challenge you take the quiz ... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

K

Kat100

I've been giving some thought as to how the series is going to end, and have just had a blinding flash of inspiration. As a metaphor for the decline of the aristocracy and the ending of an era, the Hindenberg will crash into the building, immolating the entire cast and negating any possibility that there can ever be another series.

I will shortly be opening discussions about royalties with Julian Fellowes but in the mean time, remember: you read it here first :D
Oooo Nooo jay ,,you are not cashing in on a lady's and her maids royalties .. :rolleyes::eek::wideyed:

K

Kat100

I have just found the breakfast tray left by @NicolaB70
I must say it was very basic , I know she goes below stairs on Saturday nights , that girl really thinks I don't know where my wine goes .. :cool:
Yes she will need her glasses today , we are off to London a bit of a crisis looming .. I am not to sure what yet ...

Now just another hour in bed then I really must prepare to go to London ..
Oh that's good at least my bag has been packed .. Such had work being a lady , you really have to check everything ..
One day they will invent an audit system , that's 10 bottles left , I have noted .. I am watching the celler ! :wacky:

N

NicolaB70

I have just found the breakfast tray left by @NicolaB70
I must say it was very basic , I know she goes below stairs on Saturday nights , that girl really thinks I don't know where my wine goes .. :cool:
Yes she will need her glasses today , we are off to London a bit of a crisis looming .. I am not to sure what yet ...

Now just another hour in bed then I really must prepare to go to London ..
Oh that's good at least my bag has been packed .. Such had work being a lady , you really have to check everything ..
One day they will invent an audit system , that's 10 bottles left , I have noted .. I am watching the celler ! :wacky:
Oops I've been rumbled. You,do realise that I have to "test" it before you drink it!!! My bag is ready and the luggage has been put in the car. Just waiting for you now so get a shift on Mrs....pmsl

K

Kat100

Oops I've been rumbled. You,do realise that I have to "test" it before you drink it!!! My bag is ready and the luggage has been put in the car. Just waiting for you now so get a shift on Mrs....pmsl
Yes well that's alright then , I guess if the queen has a food taster , then I should to @NicolaB70
Wish grannie was driving we would get to London much faster @chris lowe

Blanket , my knees are getting a little cold :rolleyes:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I don't like the idea of the Hindenburg crashing into Downton Abbey

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

I don't like the idea of the Hindenburg crashing into Downton Abbey
Quite right .. It's not going to happen
Downton will not be destroyed .. Christmas Day special stays .. :angelic:
Jay , well just humor him :cool: just because he did not get the position he wanted , but one has to start with cleaning shoes :arghh:
One more hour untill we arrive in London...
But a good journey with your driving @Cumberland :happy: and a wonderful picnic ...thanks :bag::bag::bag:

K

Kat100

Oooo what a relief , with grannie singing it will be nice to arrive , I like to hear grannie being happy but all these hours
And Nicola all that gossip , no I won't be telling anyone :facepalm: