Downton time

K

Kat100

I've left your silver service breakfast on your dresser, you were purring like a good-un when I brought it up so I didn't wake you!!! Lol
I just managed a little cooked breakfast .. So nice to wake up to such a wonderful choice .. I lapped up the milk to :cat:
I must of been so tired I didn't hear you come in ...In the end I had to run my own bath ..
Thank you for putting my days jogging outfit out ..
Well brace myself for the fields later ..
I am gong to try my hand at cooking today , it's time we all learnt ..:bag::hungry:

Reactions: 2 people
N

NicolaB70

I did run you a bath but had to pull the plug out as you were still sleeping. I'm having an early elevenses if you wish to join me? Pmsl

K

Kat100

job pays well but still have to sVe for a rainy day....that was taken when I was a lot younger!
:hilarious: I will ask Lord noble if you can have an extra penny , you are so worth it :happy:
I wonder what face cream we should use to keep our youth .. You are to modest with your photo ..
I think you must go in the village competition .. The good dr is the judge :eek:
Not sure what good Drs do judge ... I don't like the judge word .. But that's just me ...

N

NicolaB70

:hilarious: I will ask Lord noble if you can have an extra penny , you are so worth it :happy:
I wonder what face cream we should use to keep our youth .. You are to modest with your photo ..
I think you must go in the village competition .. The good dr is the judge :eek:
Not sure what good Drs do judge ... I don't like the judge word .. But that's just me ...
Face cream..Nivea I think it's called, a new cream that supposed to do wonders.

K

Kat100

Face cream..Nivea I think it's called, a new cream that supposed to do wonders.
Well it's really great , where have those wrinkles gone :eek::hilarious: X lol
Will they call it Botox or some strange name in years to come ..
Ooo yes I must talk to you about grannie later .. :bigtears:

Reactions: 4 people
N

NicolaB70

Well it's really great , where have those wrinkles gone :eek::hilarious: X lol
Will they call it Botox or some strange name in years to come ..
Ooo yes I must talk to you about grannie later .. :bigtears:
They might call it Botox, you never know...
What has grannie been up to, she hasn't been let loose on the sherry again has she?;):dead::oops:

K

Kat100

They might call it Botox, you never know...
What has grannie been up to, she hasn't been let loose on the sherry again has she?;):dead::oops:
Grannie aka @chris lowe , has been driving the family car , painted it pink , with flowers on .. Taking staff out ,touring the estate , speeding , well she just drives so fast ,,never had a lesson in her life ... Must be a new hobbie .. Always out .. Joy riding I think the new word is :wideyed:

Sherry please hide the sherry :eek::p:confused: It's for the triffle ... But grannie does not care about that :joyful:
See what other pursuits you can engage her in ...

Lol I am only acting lol X

N

NicolaB70

Grannie aka @chris lowe , has been driving the family car , painted it pink , with flowers on .. Taking staff out ,touring the estate , speeding , well she just drives so fast ,,never had a lesson in her life ... Must be a new hobbie .. Always out .. Joy riding I think the new word is :wideyed:

Sherry please hide the sherry :eek::p:confused: It's for the triffle ... But grannie does not care about that :joyful:

I'll have a think...I know grannie @chris lowe likes music, maybe we could find her something to do with that...ill have a think on it lol

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll have a think...I know grannie @chris lowe likes music, maybe we could find her something to do with that...ill have a think on it lol

iu

[runs for cover :D]

Reactions: 3 people
N

NicolaB70

Think I've found the answer Lady @Kat100, grannie @chris lowe could organise an old time musical with song and possibly dance. She could enlist grandpa mr Chris's help with music and so forth. That should keep her amused for a while! Pmsl

K

Kat100

Think I've found the answer Lady @Kat100, grannie @chris lowe could organise an old time musical with song and possibly dance. She could enlist grandpa mr Chris's help with music and so forth. That should keep her amused for a while! Pmsl
@NicolaB70 @chris lowe .. Oooo that's so wonderful , you are so good at dealing with grannie ..:hilarious:
:hilarious:
An old time musical , we should hold a concert here at the house ..
Cook could bake for a party ..:hungry:
I keep forgetting about grandpa ... Aka @jay hay-char thought he was the butler .. Always with the girls in the kitchen the maids ..
So is grandpa hiding from grannie :joyful::arghh::nailbiting:

Reactions: 5 people
C

chris lowe

Grandpa @jay hay-char nice of you to think of grannie .. Really after all these years you may of found the right gift for grannie , she has never really liked the lavender water you normally give her :headphone::singing::singing:
Ooo I've got one of those from antique shop and a couple of Henry Hall 79's up in the loft somewhere

C

chris lowe

I'm only thinking of you lot when I drink the sherry. All that sugar & carbs in trifle!

K

Kat100

@NicolaB70
Do hurry , such a big event , hat or hair band .. :p
What colour , I do want to stand out from the crowd .. In one of my new dresses ..
Ooo no I guess that's the brides role ,,but really .. I do hope it's a happy event , I don't want a grey dismal wedding ,
I want colour and fun .. But if the staff won't confirm ..:eek:
And grannie , what shall we do about grannie @chris lowe
We don't want grannie making one of her speeches ..

What are you wearing to the wedding , feel free to borrow a dress if you wish .. I want you to look nice :wideyed:
I see grandpa @jay hay-char is looking forward to the wedding ,,not sure what he finds so interesting below stairs ..:banghead::bag::arghh: