Low Carb Education Program

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The announcement of this program is in the Type 2 forum which sounds correct but would it cost much to copy the announcement to the Low Carb Diet forum? That makes even more sense.

Reactions: 4 people

dannyw

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Agreed, and why not the T1 forum too ? It all seems pretty low key to me. Very little discussion or promotion of an important move forward. Shame.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I registered, but keep having to search to find it. Would appreciate it having a more prominent easy access.

Reactions: 2 people

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Where is it and what are you talking about?

JenniferW

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've just filled in the questionnaire, but am not sure how this works - is it a separate website I log into or what?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
The announcement of this program is in the Type 2 forum which sounds correct but would it cost much to copy the announcement to the Low Carb Diet forum? That makes even more sense.

There's a sub-section already created in the LC forum to accommodate those who are enrolling on the program.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There's a sub-section already created in the LC forum to accommodate those who are enrolling on the program.
I am obviously missing something somewhere. I have just been staring at the LC forum and the nearest thing is the excellent posts by Sanguine but these are not the LC program.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I am obviously missing something somewhere. I have just been staring at the LC forum and the nearest thing is the excellent posts by Sanguine but these are not the LC program.

Is it not visible to you above the 'Sticky' section?

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@noblehead

It's in the T2 'sticky' section but not the LC one. It would be good to have it in both

Edit: The Q&A thread is there in the LC forum, but not the sticky with the link

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thanks for the tag - sorry to all - we sent an email out to all forum users on Saturday. I'll copy the sticky to other areas today. Apologies for any confusion.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I haven't logged onto the link, but publicly recognising Low Carbing feels like a quantum leap for the site.

Excellent news in my book. :)

Reactions: 6 people

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just been on the programme to sign up Very disappointed ,lots of questions (why do they need to know how much money I earn and .my ethnicity)
CAROL