2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good luck nosher....it is today isn't it?

We won 6-0. Great result. The kids were brilliant in horrible weather. We had the wind, rain and slight incline in favour first half and took advantage. 4-0 up at half time! Woohoo!

Im freezing, cold, wet and happy!

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Mancs derby finished 4-2 to Utd :( At this rate city will be lucky to keep hold of their 4th spot. Another win for Chelsea keeps em glued to the top :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We won 6-0. Great result. The kids were brilliant in horrible weather. We had the wind, rain and slight incline in favour first half and took advantage. 4-0 up at half time! Woohoo!

Nice going Nosher :)

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Mancs derby finished 4-2 to Utd :( At this rate city will be lucky to keep hold of their 4th spot. Another win for Chelsea keeps em glued to the top :)

The Manchester derby was a great game. didn't expect that result tbh and predicted a draw before the start :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The Manchester derby was a great game. didn't expect that result tbh and predicted a draw before the start :)
Great win for utd. City need a revamp to stay in contention for title next season.
I would also have said draw.

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Brilliant news. I am so pleased. I remember those days. Freezing. cold, wet and happy is so much better than warm, dry and miserable. :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini took full responsibility for his side's alarming slump but refused to discuss his long-term future.

Pellegrini, 61, said: "It is my responsibility and the only way we can change this is by winning games.

"I am not talking about my position. It is not important."

Why does he say his Position is not important i wonder ?

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jose Mourinho refuses to criticise QPR fans for throwing bottles
Jose Mourinho refused to condemn the QPR supporters who threw missiles at his Chelsea players after Cesc Fabregas's late strike at Loftus Road.

As Fabregas and his team-mates celebrated the 88th-minute winner,coins and plastic bottles were among objects thrown from the home stands.

Defender Branislav Ivanovic grabbed his neck in pain after being hit.

Bloody animals thats way out of order to throw anything on to the pitch.I hope they catch the idiots responsible

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Couldn't agree more. I was at an FA Cup match against Man U at St Mary's a few years back and one of their supporters ignited a red marine distress flare and threw it on to the pitch. Luckily it didn't hit anyone and, equally luckily, it landed on the pitch, rather than in the crowd - marine flares contain phosphorous, to make sure they don't go out even if they're wet and exposed to a howling gale, and it could have caused very nasty injuries. Man U said that if they identified the culprit s/he would be subject to an automatic lifetime ban but I don't know if they ever managed to work out who did it.

Grrrr; imbeciles..... :(

Saints lost, as well :(

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Couldn't agree more. I was at an FA Cup match against Man U at St Mary's a few years back and one of their supporters ignited a red marine distress flare and threw it on to the pitch. Luckily it didn't hit anyone and, equally luckily, it landed on the pitch, rather than in the crowd - marine flares contain phosphorous, to make sure they don't go out even if they're wet and exposed to a howling gale, and it could have caused very nasty injuries. Man U said that if they identified the culprit s/he would be subject to an automatic lifetime ban but I don't know if they ever managed to work out who did it.

Yeah they could try searching people but that could take forever. These days though they rely on cctv footage to spot incidents in the crowd.Maybe they also need more stewards they could at least see which direction a missile came from and if nobody owns up then evict a large row of fans.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

The number of flare incidents has grown. How do you stop it! You can only firefight when it happens. A steward ran with one alight at Rovers a few months ago. Idiot!
More stewards aren't the answer John as the add on cost is unnecessary. Especially for small clubs like us.

I remember the shirt incident v man u, in the nineties, how weird and strange that was.
I enjoyed my two trips to the Dell., the opening of the gates to allow the smokers a fag, was different!
Does Le tissier, still have his pub? Had a couple there before game once.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yeah you could be right Nosher its up to each fan to behave properly but alas you will always get a few **** heads hell bent on causing bother.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah, The Dell; my God that was a dump and a half. The first time I went to St Mary's, I thought we'd all been teleported to a new and glamorous alternative universe. The Dell's main saving grace was seeing Matt Le God score one or two goals there. I'm not sure whether or not he has a pub, to be honest, though he's always struck me as someone who feels at home in one :)

The flares thing is a real problem and I don't know how it can be sorted. In the case of the incident at St Mary's, the ground is near a couple of marinas with Yacht Chandlers adjoining them and I suspect that particular incident could have been avoided by asking the chandleries not to sell any flares that day to blokes wearing red shirts and sounding like Liam Gallagher (though I believe he supports Citeh :)).

If any of these retards had any idea about the kind of horrific injuries that a flare can inflict, I suspect that they wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Ah, The Dell; my God that was a dump and a half. The first time I went to St Mary's, I thought we'd all been teleported to a new and glamorous alternative universe. The Dell's main saving grace was seeing Matt Le God score one or two goals there. I'm not sure whether or not he has a pub, to be honest, though he's always struck me as someone who feels at home in one :)

The flares thing is a real problem and I don't know how it can be sorted. In the case of the incident at St Mary's, the ground is near a couple of marinas with Yacht Chandlers adjoining them and I suspect that particular incident could have been avoided by asking the chandleries not to sell any flares that day to blokes wearing red shirts and sounding like Liam Gallagher (though I believe he supports Citeh :)).

If any of these retards had any idea about the kind of horrific injuries that a flare can inflict, I suspect that they wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
Not knowing Southampton, but it was closer to St Mary's. You walked from it towards the ground and the away support was housed at the opposite end, if that's any help!
Most of the utd support don't speak manc!!
Same as most of the other reds around here.(Liverpoo!)
Really odd fact! More home support coaches are parked at Anfield, then away coaches! They used to have a policy, that you couldn't have tickets if you were inside the post code area. But if you were from outside no problem.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not knowing Southampton, but it was closer to St Mary's. You walked from it towards the ground and the away support was housed at the opposite end, if that's any help!
Most of the utd support don't speak manc!!
Same as most of the other reds around here.(Liverpoo!)
Really odd fact! More home support coaches are parked at Anfield, then away coaches! They used to have a policy, that you couldn't have tickets if you were inside the post code area. But if you were from outside no problem.
I think I know where you mean but I don't know who owns it :)

Presumably the authorities at Anfield reckoned the locals would manage to end up with tickets whether they were sold them or not, know warra mean ;), eh? eh? eh? (Runs for cover :D)

(My dad was a Scouser, I'm only joking)

When I hear there's been fisticuffs involving Man U fans, I always sigh "Trouble in Bangalore, again" :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well some interesting results last night. Bristol city went crusing in to the championship with a 0-6 win at Bradford what a way to do it eh :D

Elsewhere we drew 0-0 with Brighton and are now mathematically safe. The Weeds got hammered 2-0 by Norwich puts us on level points with em but they have better goal difference. Still on course for overtaking them. Sheff Weds pulled further away from us so i reckon we arent gunna ovetake them and be the best Yorkshire team. 2nd place would be nice though.
What about the fiasco at Millwall both had men sent off Wigan had 2 men sent off and Millwall 1 man. Puts Millwall in with a shouting chance now.I heard that Rotherham have committed an infringement and may get some points deducted yet.

Oh dear in league 2 i see Tranmere lost 1-0 :( still chance to escape yet Nosher hang on in there mate

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rotherham given ineligible player charge by Football League
Rotherham have been charged by the Football League with fielding an ineligible player.

Defender Farrend Rawson, on loan from Derby County, played the full 90 minutes as the Millers beat Brighton 1-0 earlier this month.

The Football League said a football disciplinary commission will hear the case at the "earliest possible opportunity" so the matter is resolved before the end of the season.

Rotherham are 21st in the Championship.

United, who could have three points deducted, are currently seven points clear of the relegation zone.

Rawson joined the Millers on a 28-day youth loan on 7 March meaning his loan spell finished the day before the win over Brighton.

After that game boss Steve Evans said his loan had been extended until the end of the season.

But he was then left out of Saturday's 2-0 loss at Middlesbrough, and the Millers manager said Rawson had been recalled.

Divisional rivals Blackpool were fined £30,000 earlier this campaignafter fielding an ineligible player in their defeat by Millwall.

Lets hope they arent deducted 3 points cos that could be fatal for them. Millwall are in the relegation zone lets leave the twats there :D