2016/17 Football Season

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Arsenal were sublime, by far the better team and a deserved win :)

Really pleased for Wenger, if the club do get rid of him then he has gone out on a high, hope he stays but time will tell.
I hope he goes, for his own sake. The moaning will only get worse if he stays. He doesn't deserve that. It's been awful this season hearing the opposition sing 'We want you to stay, Arsene Wenger we want you to stay." So glad there was no chance of that happening yesterday. :) It was so good to be singing 'There's only one Arsene Wenger' again. He needs to leave on a high note and I hope this is it.

Reactions: noblehead

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Still can't believe we won! We sometimes come home from matches and say 'that's how we always knew they could play, why can't they do that every week?'. This time we didn't ever imagine that they could play that well! During our after match meal we each give players scores out of 10 and I think in all the years we've been going there has been less than a dozen 10's. lol so many on Saturday, it still hasn't sunk in.

I really hope it's your turn to be triumphant today @johnboy412000 UTT!:D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
C'mon the hudders!

John, your supporters are in the wrong end!
Hope you change the luck, that we didn't have!

Best wishes mate and see you in the premiership! (Woo hoo!)

Reactions: Cumberland

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Thank you @zand I am speechless I cannot believe it is real that we are now a Premier league team. :happy::singing::singing::singing::wideyed::cool::D

Cruel way to decide who goes up but the penalty shoot-out was a real nail-biter @johnboy412000 , very well done and what an achievement (and payday) for Huddersfield reaching the top tier :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Cruel way to decide who goes up but the penalty shoot-out was a real nail-biter @johnboy412000 , very well done and what an achievement (and payday) for Huddersfield reaching the top tier :)

Thank you. Yes its a cruel way to settle any match. But there has to be a winner. Build up a new team now stronger and better able to deal with the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal. :cool:

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm a bit late to the party but many congratulations to Huddersfield and to John.

Cruel for Reading, who seem to have spent several seasons being the bridesmaid, but never the bride - but I never much liked them, anyway :).

Look forward to seeing you guys at St Mary's :cool:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh boy! Wenger really is a glutton for punishment. I do so hope we don't have 2 more years of banners trailing from planes.....I'm kinda glad he's staying, but kinda wish he wasn't too. I have hated what the fans and media did to him. He must really love the club to put himself through that again.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Oh boy! Wenger really is a glutton for punishment. I do so hope we don't have 2 more years of banners trailing from planes.....I'm kinda glad he's staying, but kinda wish he wasn't too. I have hated what the fans and media did to him. He must really love the club to put himself through that again.

Disgusting how an element of Arsenal fans have treat Wenger

The most successful manager in their history and they start crying like spoilt brats - disgraceful