2017/2018 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Huddersfield Town boss David Wagner has emerged as a top candidate for the West Ham United job – should the Hammers sack Slaven Bilic.

According to The Sun, the Croatian manager is set to be axed if results do not improve soon with Town's head coach one of the frontrunners for the potential vacancy at the London Stadium.

Three straight league defeats at the start of the season piled the pressure on Bilic before the Hammers claimed their first win of the season against Huddersfield Town earlier this month.

Hmmm well I've said all along that David Wagner cold get poached and if the money is right I reckon He'll be off. Be a shame to lose him but that's the world of football I guess. He might just surprise us and turn any offer down. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good luck tonight Carlisle and anyone who's playing tonight. Hope you win :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
265df23f1cf46870ab6acd12e2ee4f20.jpg

Low attendance

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We did! :D And we were even on the telly. :) Minsk is a lovely, clean, friendly place - a great trip. So tired now as we just got home.

You'll see us on telly tomorrow at 12:30pm kick off. Home tie with Spurs. I don't reckon we'll win that one lol

Reactions: zand and Cumberland

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good luck everyone hope you all get a decent result. :)

After the international break comes 3 nasty games for us. Swansea, Man Utd and Liverpool. :eek::D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
0-3 down already after just 22 mins sumat tells me we are in for a right druzzing :eek::arghh::D