BS readings

Lexa_x

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So had a very long stressful day at work today. Somehow got to 5 without me even knowing. Problem with that was I ate nothing and took no medication all day. Felt a bit funny before I left work. Got home and felt really horrible. Tested and was at 3.2. Im assuming im in Hypo territory ..it really sucks. Currently drinking tea. Hopefully will feel more human soon.

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Most meters run off little flat better is you can buy almost anywhere. In your shoes, I might drop into Tesco or Wilkinsons and do the deal today.

Didn't think of tesco, I went there today to use my points for cheap petrol! But it's 14 miles away so not going again, and I doubt the village shop has any :(

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Didn't think of tesco, I went there today to use my points for cheap petrol! But it's 14 miles away so not going again, and I doubt the village shop has any :(
The battery mine takes is also in my food scales, a torch, my OH's yellow meter/testing thingamybob, he uses when testing precious metals (don't ask), our up and over garage door remote, and on it goes, so it might be wise not to be so dismissive. you could always call them and ask, if you really don't want to go out for a speculative stroll.

Reactions: 2 people

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
I am so much better thanks lorraine,still have 2 wks of antibiotics to take but all improving::))
My bloods are settling into a good place now,as i'm weighing and portion control on everything:(
Hows hubby?
Great your doing well with your bloods and diet. Hubby is bored not being able to get out and he still has 6 more days of clot busters to inject , ( now he knows how I feel lol) at least I get to go to work for a break lol.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
@Lorraine deer

Thanks Lorraine ..... the doc doesn't agree with you (or me) since he thinks they're too low .... Meh ....

BTW, how are you going?

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.3 before Breakfast
7.7 after breakfast

6.5 before walk
5.8 after walk and before lunch
6.5 after lunch

Reactions: 6 people