Came home to find my husband in plaster , he broke two bones in his foot :(

Reactions: 2 people

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
Oh my,thats a shock! ((((Hugs to both of you )))) and patience for you lorraine!! ::))
Thanks Clive, my bs is 8.1 fasting and had a light breakfast before heading back to the hospital as Mr deer needs a second clot buster jab :(

Lexa_x

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Took me ages to get over my battered fish sickness yesterday. Stinking headache until the afternoon.

Went out last night had diet vodka and coke and it put me to 8.6 and then remebered the red wine topic so had that for the rest of the night and stayed in the 6's.

Fasting was 6.7, happy with that!

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Thanks Clive, my bs is 8.1 fasting and had a light breakfast before heading back to the hospital as Mr deer needs a second clot buster jab :(
My very best wishes for a happy outcome( to you both). ( just as well you haven't had your knee done yet!! ) ::))

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Took me ages to get over my battered fish sickness yesterday. Stinking headache until the afternoon.

Went out last night had diet vodka and coke and it put me to 8.6 and then remebered the red wine topic so had that for the rest of the night and stayed in the 6's.

Fasting was 6.7, happy with that!
There are some things we can still enjoy ::))

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Stunned!! My BG is 5.00. I think my meter must be broken! :eek:
I got down to 5.2 a few weeks ago but most of the time it's between 8 and 14! :D

AND I had a packet of crisps today after I mowed the lawn!

Reactions: 6 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Great numbers..... Hope your well :)hello Clive, I'm doing better , just finished my antibiotics today.
How are you?
Your readings look great :)
I am so much better thanks lorraine,still have 2 wks of antibiotics to take but all improving::))
My bloods are settling into a good place now,as i'm weighing and portion control on everything:(
Hows hubby?

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Stunned!! My BG is 5.00. I think my meter must be broken! :eek:
I got down to 5.2 a few weeks ago but most of the time it's between 8 and 14! :D

AND I had a packet of crisps today after I mowed the lawn!

Me and my big mouth! No testing this morning, meter battery has run out! I'm now wondering if the 5 last night was because meter wasn't working properly, but I can't test again until new batteries arrive at end of week!

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Me and my big mouth! No testing this morning, meter battery has run out! I'm now wondering if the 5 last night was because meter wasn't working properly, but I can't test again until new batteries arrive at end of week!

Most meters run off little flat better is you can buy almost anywhere. In your shoes, I might drop into Tesco or Wilkinsons and do the deal today.

Reactions: 4 people

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.1 before walk
5.7 after walk and before lunch
5.6 2hrs after lunch

This was my first bit of exercise in a week as I've been full of cold - think my body really missed it

Reactions: 8 people