Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Er.......no.
Post 46 "Thanks Kristin. I agree with you (except the Vodka!). cheers.".
Strangely you have agreed with Kristin but everything she put down is everything we are recommending as the high fat diet. Its not all about meat fats.

Maxfactor

Then why throw it out there if you don't happen to agree with the responses? You've had a lot of experienced people who've provided personal insights on your many comments and it would serve you well to at least pay them some respect, even if it happens to collide with your "world view". They have diabetes and other associated conditions. Can you say that about your doctors?

So in your view, I am not allowed to have a view about the important role of inflammation both in diabetes and in heart disease and to be targeting not only carbs but any foods which are medium to high inflammatory. I dont see anyone else here talking about that except me.
Nor, apparently I am allowed to have a view about taking in a high fat diet....I dont agree, that's my answer and you lot can be as rude and as patronising and as dismissive as you like, changes nothing....I'm not going to be eating a high fat/high saturated fat diet.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lol, Im dyslexic must have missed that one. Dunno how many words are misspelled today. I have caught a lot of them. Typed coarse as course. Knew it looked wrong but couldnt figure out why lol
LOL Keep taking the tablets. only God is perfect (except to atheiests like me).

Kyi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was talking about her dietary information Avocados 23gm fats Salmon 16gmsfat olives 15gms fat these are the fat increases we are talking about when we refer to high fat contents. You are eating more fat when you eat raw salmon because none of the fat has leached out. Almonds, coconuts, all fats. You are fueling your body exactly the way we would following a high fat diet. Its not all about adding butter, butter is just one fat.

poshtotty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So in your view, I am not allowed to have a view about the important role of inflammation both in diabetes and in heart disease and to be targeting not only carbs but any foods which are medium to high inflammatory. I dont see anyone else here talking about that except me.
Nor, apparently I am allowed to have a view about taking in a high fat diet....I dont agree, that's my answer and you lot can be as rude and as patronising and as dismissive as you like, changes nothing....I'm not going to be eating a high fat/high saturated fat diet.

Excuse me but you opened this thread by asking a question -
I am on the right tract to solving this dieting problem?
Thanks.

yet your replies have been rude, blinkered and insulting. Why ask a question if you are unwilling or unable to comprehend the replies?

Maxfactor

Being argumentative is yours though.
No not really, but your inconsistency and goal post moving, needs pointing out.
And you might like to look back at my specific questions about olive oil and fish oil, which no one ever responded to.
What I did see was a lot of people recommending a lot of saturated fats, animal or vegetable.

I got 4 hours sleep last night, dealing with the onslaught from all sides and my blood pressure is sky high. So this forum can be damaging to health.
Clearly there is a group-think mind set that if it gets any hint whatsoever of an even slightly different viewpoint (and yes they are not that far apart, even though many have attempted to exaggerate the distance) it is jumped on an attacked.
I therefore see no purpose in continuing this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.