Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Quite right .. It's not going to happen
Downton will not be destroyed .. Christmas Day special stays .. :angelic:
Jay , well just humor him :cool: just because he did not get the position he wanted , but one has to start with cleaning shoes :arghh:
One more hour untill we arrive in London...
But a good journey with your driving @Cumberland :happy: and a wonderful picnic ...thanks :bag::bag::bag:
I wont break the speed limit m'lady

Reactions: 6 people

MARGAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Just to remind you, Lady's Maid, we below stairs are still working very hard to keep m'lady happy. I hope you can kindly put in a good word for us, when it's appropriate to do so!

Reactions: 2 people
N

NicolaB70

Just to remind you, Lady's Maid, we below stairs are still working very hard to keep m'lady happy. I hope you can kindly put in a good word for us, when it's appropriate to do so!
Don't worry @MARGAR i always put a good word in for you and the rest of the staff. The amount I nag her, she knows how hard you all work!!!
Psst, don't say but I've hidden a decent bottle of her wine in the big cooking pot!!!

K

Kat100

I
Don't worry @MARGAR i always put a good word in for you and the rest of the staff. The amount I nag her, she knows how hard you all work!!!
Psst, don't say but I've hidden a decent bottle of her wine in the big cooking pot!!!

I heard that you know , these old walls have ears :wideyed::rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 people

MARGAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Would Mrs Patmore's son help..? You can't do digging (for victory) oh, wrong year, I think)) with that shoulder, you must have help. Sorry I can't offer, I've got too much to do in the Pot Room!!!! I'm sure m'lady will let Mrs Patmore's son help.

K

Kat100

Would Mrs Patmore's son help..? You can't do digging (for victory) oh, wrong year, I think)) with that shoulder, you must have help. Sorry I can't offer, I've got too much to do in the Pot Room!!!! I'm sure m'lady will let Mrs Patmore's son help.
Your cleaning that's good to know ..
What Nicola did not tell you was that I have watered the bottles down .. More H2O .. :p;)

K

Kat100

Daisy has some farm contacts .. All hands to the deck :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
That's ok ... I have been following the works of miss potter in the lakes ..
We will turn the garden wild :hilarious:
Brilliant idea m'lady

A wild garden will bring in all the wildlife and enrich Downton Abbey