Fast meals

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Guys, let's keep it civil. If you have nothing to add to the thread, just move on.

B

badcat

Clap clap

Perhaps WHEN you can be bothered you could find the super special pan that takes the food out of the freezer or refrigerator, puts the food in the pan and serves it to you when it's cooked précisly the way you want it. Then takes it self to the sink and washes itself and puts itself away.

The super duper pan would also would also wash up and put away any remaining dishes!!
I think that pans called a wife!

Rabdos

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Please explain the more specific information you require. I am sure I can Google it and give you a reply.

I have asked three times in my previous posts. There can be frying pans with special coating technology and I asked if the link posted was something like that. It gets really boring now...

D

Deleted member 308541

There can be frying pans with special coating technology and I asked if the link posted was something like that.
Most probably it will be teflon coated like the fry pan in my last post, ceramics are not coated, cast iron is not coated neither are copper bottomed ones.