13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone, it's just becoming light up here (8.45) so off for our walk in a minute. Hope that today is relatively stress and pain free for all.

Reactions: ickihun

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
19/12 - Good Morning from a foggy and cold York.
Hope everyone is well and Hugs to those who are poorly. :) (my joints are painful/troublesome today, must keep moving about.)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, apologies for my absence yesterday - I was dashing about like a clockwork mouse! I'm making the most of the peace and quiet, DS is still asleep and the cat is curled up in my lap so I'm having a nice hot cuppa :) Hope everyone has the chance to relax before the mayhem starts

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning all. Just back from a lovely, long walk in our local country park. Driving there through Christmas card scenery, sparkling white frosty fields and a white sky with streaks of dull gold and orange where the sun was rising- gorgeous! I'm ready for a packed day, hope that everyone here has a good one

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's bright and breezy here today. I'm enjoying a nice relaxed morning before meeting a friend this afternoon and another Christmas meal tonight! Phew!

Reactions: mist

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Just returned from our Christmas food shop, met an old friend- lovely!
Hope everyone has a really good day, both stress free and with minimal pain

Reactions: tina_marie

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning

Cloudy day here, lots of rain forecast for later (always rains when I have to go to the cemetery). I'm off to visit my uncle today with my daughters, my granddaughter and my youngest daugher's boyfriend. He wont know what has hit him hee hee. He did say he wanted company :angelic:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning everyone, it's bright and breezy here today. I'm enjoying a nice relaxed morning before meeting a friend this afternoon and another Christmas meal tonight! Phew!
Merry Christmas hun :)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Ahh these are just some old shades. My new specs have not been witnessed by anyone here yet..:D
Well blow me! I thought they were the new ones... show us your new ones then!

Reactions: Liam1955

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
My adopted aunty Sanda is coming this afternoon. She hasnt met the kids yet. I hope they're not too much for her. :)
Had to make a phone call to arkward call centre girl. My breathing is......still not right. I wouldnt care but I told her I couldnt breath, still as arkward as possible. Society is in chaos. Well it is Christmas! :D

M

mist

My adopted aunty Sanda is coming this afternoon. She hasnt met the kids yet. I hope they're not too much for her. :)
Had to make a phone call to arkward call centre girl. My breathing is......still not right. I wouldnt care but I told her I couldnt breath, still as arkward as possible. Society is in chaos. Well it is Christmas! :D

Society has been in chaos for a while.

I wish the aliens would come and take me away..:D